Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception

Edwardpena69

I hopped onto Uncharted: Drakes Fortune when it first came out, and besides a few tv spots here and there, hadn't heard much about it. As soon as I started playing, I was completely blown away. Graphics, drama/plot twists/combat/environmental interaction capabilities/music, overall feel of the different environments, everything. It's still one of the greatest games I've ever played.

IMO, it was the first of PS3's kickass titles. I haven't played the 2nd one, but I'll probably just take a weekend and just play all of them through.

It's crazy to see how many great games are coming out this Fall.

3 weeks, back to back.

Battlefield, Oct 25

Uncharted 3, Nov 2

MW3, Nov 9

DUDE OMG. I've already got all of them reserved.....just waiting.

---------- Post added October-2nd-2011 at 04:18 PM ----------

I hopped onto Uncharted: Drakes Fortune when it first came out, and besides a few tv spots here and there, hadn't heard much about it. As soon as I started playing, I was completely blown away. Graphics, drama/plot twists/combat/environmental interaction capabilities/music, overall feel of the different environments, everything. It's still one of the greatest games I've ever played.

IMO, it was the first of PS3's kickass titles. I haven't played the 2nd one, but I'll probably just take a weekend and just play all of them through.

Agreed. The Uncharted series is WITHOUT A DOUBT the best exclusive PS3 has going. It literally plays like a movie.

Can't wait for Uncharted3!!!

I don't know where I'll find the time to play though. My time is stretched so thin... I started GOW3 months ago. Put in maybe 3 hour.

Dude, wtf?! Stop living your life!

Stop going out and being productive, hanging with friends, and having fun.

Stay in the house, grab a bottle of liquor or a sixpack, plop down on the couch, and get on those video games! :)

Dude, wtf?! Stop living your life!

Stop going out and being productive, hanging with friends, and having fun.

Stay in the house, grab a bottle of liquor or a sixpack, plop down on the couch, and get on those video games! :)

haha!!

Touche.

I wish I had the time, seriously.

• 3 weeks later...

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1210241p2.html

CLOSING COMMENTS

IGN defines a 10.0 -- a masterpiece -- as "the pinnacle of gaming, a masterpiece may not be flawless, but it is so exceptional that it is hard to imagine a game being better." That's Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. From start to finish, single player to multiplayer, this game sings. The characters, the graphics, the sound, the story – they’re all top notch. If you’re willing to skip Uncharted 3, be prepared to miss one of gaming’s finest moments.

I reserved Skyrim when I picked up Battlefield :)

I'm afraid of Arkham...might not put it down if I pick it up LOL

You won't it's awesome. I just kept doing side missions and beating up thugs to increase my XP. Been playing it for 2 weeks on hard, still only 65% done. So much fun to be had.

Just bought Uncharted 3 too. Should be a fun but different experience as it's way more "scripted" than AC. Probably beat it and trade it in pretty quick. I see it as an interactive movie more than anything else.

Archived