Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Austin, Bryant better than Megatron? Cowboys' Ryan says yes

mzkp54

Nothing worse than a coach that needs a 2-gallon jug of STFU.

What possible purpose could his comments serve?

Now...as to his comments...you can make a case (a small one, mind you) for Austin as his numbers compare favorably against every WR in the league since he became a starter. As others have said before... Fitz/Johnson/Johnson are in one class and everyone else is in another. Dez? he hasn't earned a mention to this point. The dude looks to be soft and until if/when he changes, he shouldn't even be mentioned. Physical tools? yes. Everything else? no.

the real question is will Romo sits to pee be able to fight through adversity and give a gutty enough performance to scream at merely 3/4 of his usual ability at every player on the field for his team.

seriously though, it's so megatron it's not even close. austin may be good, but not in the same way as johnson. austin is a big YAC guy, but calvin will just destroy your tight coverage and catch balls he's not supposed to.

I don't think even Ryan truely believes this. The Ryan brothers are always making claims like this to try and pump confidence in their team. Austins an excellent reciever, and Dez could be, it's obvious Megatron is on another level. Him, Fitz, and Andre Johnson are just a different breed of reciever.

HAHAHAHAH I wonder if Kenny Rogers still thinks Miles and Dez are as good as Megatron. I don't think there are many WRs who have had 8 touchdowns in the first four games before! Maybe he can answer that question from his spot below us in the NFC East standings.

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

:dallasuck

What a joke. I hope the Lions embarrass the Cowpukes. I wish both the Ryan brothers would just shut up. Everything they say is just so abrasive.

My wife who does not really follow along much saw him on the sideline and said who is that creepy guy on the Cowboys. hhaha She said he looks like he needs a hair cut and a shave.

Archived