Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rob ryan saying **** you to the redskins (unsubstantiated claim in title--MET)

bh32

You know what...good!

I want losses like this to piss this team off. I want them to be sick of being the wins that our divisional rivals accumulate or get to break slumps. It's time for the Redskins to realize that they can and should be a contender. Don't settle for moral victories just because you hung around on the road.

Tough loss or not, bailing before time expires is a pretty immature and punk thing to do. Mental toughness is having that sick feeling, being pissed off, and controlling those emotions and doing the right thing anyways.

Team records are one thing but team overall defense ranking is something different.

2004 Oakland Raiders: 5-11 (30) 31st in points allowed

2005 Oakland Raiders: 4-12 (27) 25th in points allowed

2006 Oakland Raiders: 2-14 (3) 18th in points allowed

2007 Oakland Raiders: 4-12 (22) 26th in points allowed

2008 Oakland Raiders: 5-11 (27) 24th in points allowed

2009 Cleveland Browns: 5-11 (31) T21st in points allowed

2010 Cleveland Browns: 5-11 (22) 13th in points allowed

2011 Dallas Cowboys: 2-1 (5 so far...) 16th in points allowed

Boded years appear to be anomalous. Having a team that gives up little yardage wise but surrenders a lot of points proves problematic. Most likely why having a Defense ranked 3rd in the NFL (based on the BS YPG stat) resulted in lots of golf in Jan & Feb for the Raiders D.

I have said it before and I will say it again: if this guy's name wasn't Ryan, he would have been fired after 2 seasons in Oakland and never been a DC again. He is THE most overrated DC in football, and by seasons end, the media will be questioning how he took all the "talent" in Dallas and finished with a mediocre D and missed the playoffs.

Tough loss or not, bailing before time expires is a pretty immature and punk thing to do. Mental toughness is having that sick feeling, being pissed off, and controlling those emotions and doing the right thing anyways.

I wouldn't shake their hands either.. They won by pure and simple luck. We didn't execute well, but they were freaking horrible. They didn't play well, they didn't look good, they were just plain awful..

The only reason they won were because of bad judgement calls, bad ref calls, and because the football gods felt that the ball should automatically bounce back into Romo sits to pee's hands everytime it hit the ground.

It's still unbelievable how lucky they were...

Would you shake a mans hand who just won a poker tournament instead of you, and he looked at you and said "I have no idea what a Flush is... I just think these cards are pretty".

No, I didn't think so.

You seem to be forgetting the redskins lost. The cowboys won with FIELD GOALS only. You are clearly blinded by stupidity, Romo sits to pee is a strong player. None of those bounces were lucky, its not that hard to pick up the football when it's dropped.

Anyways, not shaking hands with the other team is a douchebag move. I'm sorry Redskins, you are my team, but the Cowboys won fair and square. Rob Ryan and his sexy hair had the right to shout profanities. The redskins lose on bad sportsmanship, go back to middle school gym class and learn manners ****es. Reign you are ****ing retarded.

Cowboys fans have been talking about this on our forum too. I have been dying to see this footage of Rob Ryan supposedly doing that. So I just rewatched the entire end of the game right through the broadcast going off the air.

Are you kidding me?

He is on our sidelines, celebrating with our players and yes, he does drop an f-bomb but it is clearly followed by the word "yeah." I see no evidence of him flipping anyone the bird. He raised his fist in the air.

Much ado about nothing.

I don't believe anyone has any footage of him doing anything but what I describe above. If it does exist I will eat some crow. As a Cowboys fan I'd love it if it were true, but it isn't. He's still a Ryan. There's always that.

Good luck the rest of this season. I like your Defense very much.

Actually, I hope the Skins players do. As Bang said, this will be fuel for the next game at FedEx! If this truly happened, and I have no doubt considering the source, I hope it is posted in the Locker room during Dallas week in November (Week of Nov 20).

As Duke Nukem says: Come get some!

While I understand that sentiment, I just think that's crap. We all know the Ryan brothers talk a lot of smack. If our players need this, to get ready for November, then we are in trouble.

:helmet:

I wouldn't shake their hands either.. They won by pure and simple luck. We didn't execute well, but they were freaking horrible. They didn't play well, they didn't look good, they were just plain awful..

The only reason they won were because of bad judgement calls, bad ref calls, and because the football gods felt that the ball should automatically bounce back into Romo sits to pee's hands everytime it hit the ground.

It's still unbelievable how lucky they were...

Would you shake a mans hand who just won a poker tournament instead of you, and he looked at you and said "I have no idea what a Flush is... I just think these cards are pretty".

No, I didn't think so.

Every classic excuse crammed into one post, impressive.

I don't think anyones trying to say Dallas played well, neither team did. I have a feeling if the roles were reversed it wouldn't be a "lucky" win for the Redskins, it would be because they made the plays at the end when it counted.

And yes, I would shake his hand. In the big picture the real win and loss isn't the one on the scoreboard in one game, it's how you react to it and handle it. Again, it's called mental toughness.

Cowboys fans have been talking about this on our forum too. I have been dying to see this footage of Rob Ryan supposedly doing that. So I just rewatched the entire end of the game right through the broadcast going off the air.

Are you kidding me?

He is on our sidelines, celebrating with our players and yes, he does drop an f-bomb but it is clearly followed by the word "yeah." I see no evidence of him flipping anyone the bird. He raised his fist in the air.

Much ado about nothing.

I don't believe anyone has any footage of him doing anything but what I describe above. If it does exist I will eat some crow. As a Cowboys fan I'd love it if it were true, but it isn't. He's still a Ryan. There's always that.

Good luck the rest of this season. I like your Defense very much.

Well, that's disappointing lol :ols:...count me among those who actually liked the idea of division rivals hating each other. As someone else also said on this thread, the Cowboys won so they get to say what they want.

---------- Post added September-29th-2011 at 02:41 PM ----------

While I understand that sentiment, I just think that's crap. We all know the Ryan brothers talk a lot of smack. If our players need this, to get ready for November, then we are in trouble.

Why does everyone respond with this nugget?...it's never about "needing" it to get ready for a game.

I have been reading since the thread started, and not long after I made the post suggesting evidence be given since I was 90% it was BS (not that it being true would have been an issue to me). here's the user note entered earlier this morning on the OP when I awarded him the NNT:

guy posts this one-liner OP <see link to thread>. with no supporting link, and no other proof of the claim in the title. guy is told by other members he should provide one. I post, saying the same later in thread in very clear terms, and warn of nnt. 6 pages and 36 hrs later--not even a second post of any kind made in thread by op.

but i left the thread open cuz Wild Bunch enjoys opportunity to trash dallas after painful loss no matter what the thread's worth. ;):D:)

Buddy, Rex, and the runt Rob are all classless hillbillies

I totally agree, they're all basically peas in a pod. You can just picture all of them together fighting each other at family reunions. BTW I love your avatar I was at my first WVU game last week vs. LSU...LET'S GO!

Why does everyone respond with this nugget?...it's never about "needing" it to get ready for a game.

Because the bulletin board argument just doesn't work for today's NFL. I mean all the Ryan boys do is just talk smack, so why give it any attention at all?

Because the bulletin board argument just doesn't work for today's NFL. I mean all the Ryan boys do is just talk smack, so why give it any attention at all?

No, I meant the part in red...the part that says if the Skins "need" bulletin board material to get ready for their rematch with the Cowboys then the team is in trouble. It's not about "needing" it to get ready, so I'm not sure why so many continue to talk about the team as if they do (or might).

Could put it another way: if the Skins can let a division rival coach yell "**** you" to them during a loss AND give them the finger while doing so, and NOT have it effect or motivate them for next time, THEN the team is in trouble lol :ols:...

Didn't know you ventured to ES Hos. :welcome:

This issue is so tired, I can't believe people are still belly aching over it. People are digging for reasons to whine.

I do on occasion. Usually to congratulate you guys on a win. Occasionally for other reasons. I don't post very often though. Have never really felt welcome here.

No, I meant the part in red...the part that says if the Skins "need" bulletin board material to get ready for their rematch with the Cowboys then the team is in trouble. It's not about "needing" it to get ready, so I'm not sure why so many continue to talk about the team as if they do (or might).

Could put it another way: if the Skins can let a division rival coach yell "**** you" to them during a loss AND give them the finger while doing so, and NOT have it effect or motivate them for next time, THEN the team is in trouble lol :ols:...

:ols: He was also cursing out the Jets after he lost to them that Sunday night. Our team is going to be motivated with or without Rob talking smack.

Archived