Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 3

ACW

True, but good teams can take care of business when they're supposed to. If we can beat the Cowboys in a nationally televised night game in their home stadium, I'll feel pretty confident that we won't lay an egg like we used to against a bad team down on its luck with a young QB at home. We'll see though.

I hope. Still nervous about tomorrows game tho. In a perfect world the Skins would blow the Boys out by halftime and be able to rest our starters in time to prepare for the Rams lol but I have a feeling it's going to be a nail bitter. I just once I want to see them blow someone out so I can relax with a smile on my face

So, watching Oakland vs. NYJ, can we finally stop talking about how the Jets are this great team that the Cowboy's stayed with week 1? Its laughable. They aren't bad, but they aren't an elite team, either.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 06:26 PM ----------

Oh, and Darren McFadden is a ****ing monster.

I just took a look at Matt Hasselbeck's numbers. Wow, did not expect that from him in Tennessee.

I have been immersed in bleeding Seasquak fans who are reeling from the TJ experience, growing sour on Carroll, and really lamenting the loss of "ole washed-up Matt" so far. But, on the other hand, the majority here who wanted Kolb at all costs aren't feeling real ****y about their call either.

Will McFadden survive the season?

Why, is he injured right now? He's not even getting a load of touches, he's just doing great things with the ones he gets, so I'm not sure why you would say that. If they were pounding him into the ground 30+ times a game, I'd be worried about him, with his history.

Sam Bradford is totally waisted in St Louis.

He's one heck of a smart QB.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 05:15 PM ----------

TD RAMS! HELL of a throw on the move by Bradford.

Hail.

I really feel sorry for the dude---a top drafted QB that really deserved the ranking and he may go to waste these first few years, if not actually suffering long-term damage, unless that FO getd their **** together. He ssemes like a damn good guy on top of it.

Archived