Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D. Green or D. Williams Mitchell&Ness Poll

amm0409

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Are you serious? Dang man, I need to catch up.

My DG28 was a gift I got about 14 years ago, its not a Mitch-N-Mess though. I bought the DW17 Prolly 10 years ago. I bought that one and a Ramsey #11 at the same time lol. Both mine are Burgundy tho not white like yours.

I voted for green,but its all about you though.whos your favorite?

Out of the two? Geez, Green was a stud. I honestly didnt know too much about D. Williams as a kid no disrespect (Keep seeing Rypien). The superbowl is what changed that! I watched it when I was a little guy. The thing that makes it hard for me, is that he was the first black QB to win a superbowl. From this poll though, its obvious Green was a stud and Skins nation loves him. So Im leaning a little towards him right now:)

---------- Post added September-23rd-2011 at 11:56 PM ----------

Why is it even a question???? Either choice is a good one.

The one advantage of the Williams jersey is everyone owns a Green :)

I wanted to see what other people have to say, see their opinions I guess.

I can see that, but Im in Raleigh NC and I honestly havnt seen one yet. I dont get to go to the games, but maybe one time a year if Im lucky.

---------- Post added September-24th-2011 at 12:01 AM ----------

I feel like an idiot putting this poll up for 4 days. Should of just been one or two. Thanks guys for all your voting and feedback, much appreciated!!

I wanted to see what other people have to say, see their opinions I guess.

I can see that, but Im in Raleigh NC and I honestly havnt seen one yet. I dont get to go to the games, but maybe one time a year if Im lucky.

If you go to a Redskins game, and I am pulling this out of my ass :ols: You will see 15,000 Green jerseys and a 100 some odd Williams jerseys. :) So do you want to be one of the crowd or one of the few :)

If you go to a Redskins game, and I am pulling this out of my ass :ols: You will see 15,000 Green jerseys and a 100 some odd Williams jerseys. :) So do you want to be one of the crowd or one of the few :)

To be fair the most popular jersey is Cooley or still Portis. I'll take the under on Green by 14,000.

If someone sees the 17 from the front they might just dismiss it as an old JC jersey, if they see 28 there's no mistaking who it is. DG was a true Redskin. Two decades with us and lots of great play, I'd definitely go with him in a heart beat.

Yep everytime I see 17 I think Campbell until I see the back. I've never mistaken a 28 though.

When I was growing up DG was my sport idol. So its an easy choice for me. I need to actually get an authentic one these days. And I don't care if everybody in the stadium had a Green jersey. To me he is Mr Redskin. I was at his last game at Fed Ex and I will never forget his speech at half time. And how they left him return that punt and he almost took it to the house, and against Dallas at that. That ended like a 7 or 8 game streak the Cowboys had on us.

Wow, I come back from East Carolina game and I see almost 100 votes. Thanks to everyone, voting and replying. I really appreciate it. I think Im going with the Green Jersey now, but I got to get D. Williams later this season somehow (1st Black QB). I liked -JB- quote "hood" :)

To frostyj, for posting your video. It took me back, alot of great plays, batted balls!

Too the people that said you may dismiss 17 for JC I understand that a little as well. I sordove think you can tell a throwback from a JC jersey, but understandable.

Again thanks to everyone, cheers!!! cant wait till monday night, feel like its taking forever!!!! Americas Team come on? I hate Dallas and everyone else in the East, Go Skins!!!

I think you guys have helped me decide on trying to get both:)

Wow, I come back from East Carolina game and I see almost 100 votes. Thanks to everyone, voting and replying. I really appreciate it. I think Im going with the Green Jersey now, but I got to get D. Williams later this season somehow (1st Black QB). I liked -JB- quote "hood" :)

To frostyj, for posting your video. It took me back, alot of great plays, batted balls!

Too the people that said you may dismiss 17 for JC I understand that a little as well. I sordove think you can tell a throwback from a JC jersey, but understandable.

Again thanks to everyone, cheers!!! cant wait till monday night, feel like its taking forever!!!! Americas Team come on? I hate Dallas and everyone else in the East, Go Skins!!!

I think you guys have helped me decide on trying to get both:)

I remember the Vikings game and the endzone stand off happend right in front of me, great times. You'll be happy with both! Now come on over to the CLOBBER THE COWBOYS (Week 3 Goal Updated: 1000 Posts) thread and post some pics of your new jersey!!!! HAIL!!!

Dang, that was fast. First Black QB to ever win superbowl!!!

depends on what is most import to you as a fan. If the historic significance is big then get DW. If a lifelong Redskins guy is more important, then Green hands down. Doug Williams career as a Redskins was largely medicore higlighted by the best one quarter performace of any QB in SB hostory.

Archived