Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D. Green or D. Williams Mitchell&Ness Poll

amm0409

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

You're asking us to tell you which player you like better?

Me, I'd probably nominate Darrell as my favorite all-time Redskin. But we're not discussing which jersey I'd buy.

No, what other people like:) Like I said its too hard for me. I really want a throwback and its down to these two

Dang, that was fast. First Black QB to ever win superbowl!!!

Didn't realize I was jumping the route. I just logged on and saw it. The second quarter of SB 22 notwithstanding, DG had a much more impressive career in the burgundy and gold. Twenty years with one team in the "modern era", isolating #1 receivers at the age of forty, first ballot HOF.

Hell, the rundown of Dorsett as a rookie on Monday Night Football is enough to sell me a jersey.

With all due respect to Mr. Williams, DG was the man.

Our opinion does not matter. It's YOUR opinion that counts. Which Redskins player is YOUR favorite?

Thats a tough call man. I remember always being impressed with A. Monk. Then I started liking G. Clark more "remember that catch he made when he was kneeling down?"

Then I started looking for all time great Skins players and Cliff Battles jumped out at me, but they dont make those jerseys. Id like a nice throwback and its just hard for me to choose one. With this poll though it looks like D. Green is more popular

---------- Post added September-23rd-2011 at 09:05 PM ----------

28 all day, Doug Williams was great in the super bowl, but he wasn't that good of a QB other than that.

I know right? DG was a stud but Doug Williams came in and shocked everyone

Green but it sounds like you're going with Williams. Me thinks that you'll go against the grain and take the least popular choice. Either way you can't go wrong...

On a side note...If you know anyone that owns a Haynesworth and McNabb jersey, quickly "unknow" them..

Thank god I didnt get a McNabb or Haynesworth Jersey:)

---------- Post added September-23rd-2011 at 11:23 PM ----------

I have both. I'd go with the DG first.

Are you serious? Dang man, I need to catch up.

Archived