Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Smoot/Comcast Gig

RememberOsaka

I likes Smoot's energy. Should be quite entertaining listening to him each week. Maybe he can also pull the stick out of BMitch's butt. Would also like to see Trevor ask something besides "What were you thinking during that play?" or "How did that feel?" It's like he's philosophical for the sake of it.

Has he sold the house in Minnesota that is neighbors with Sergeant Slaughter?

He had been having trouble doing it, and as I recall Slaughter complained to the HOA to make him mow the grass.

Can you imagine living next to Fred Smoot and Sgt Slaughter?

~Bang

In my mind, Smoot will always be a lifelong members of the Skins even though he played elsewhere. The guy has just has that attitude that bleeds B&G. Contrary to a lot of others I like BMitch on the postgame and I would pay to hear him and Smoot talk Skins football. Trevor Matich is very good as well. Chick Hernandez just needs to go. :doh: Sometimes he acts like a chick (somebody who's uninformed and doesn't know what they're talking about) No offense to any female Skins or football fans. :)

Great. We are officially getting force-fed the two most unintelligible Redskins in history (Smoot + Lavar). Someone needs to get them in a room together and record the discussion. We could then use the audio as a means to torture POW's.

---------- Post added September-23rd-2011 at 11:48 PM ----------

Has he sold the house in Minnesota that is neighbors with Sergeant Slaughter?

He had been having trouble doing it, and as I recall Slaughter complained to the HOA to make him mow the grass.

Can you imagine living next to Fred Smoot and Sgt Slaughter?

~Bang

Visions of Smoot succumbing to the Camel Clutch in his front yard (un-mowed, of course) dancing through my head.

Archived