Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - WEEK 2 - Skins vs. Cards!

zCommander

:cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck::cardsuck:

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:

Go Skins!

Those saying we have to win big...let's see if this team can win consecutive games before we start worrying about style points. Go Skins!

Irvin picking WASH, Sapp WASH, Kurt WASH, Faulk WASH, Mooch WASH. Starting two rookie corners, traveling east. FAN pick WASH at only 55%, damn Cowboy fans. I think as you said the Skins need to show they can win at home, win consecutive games and win games that they are supposed to win. I don't care the score, but personally I do think they could win big today.

Irvin picking WASH, Sapp WASH, Kurt WASH, Faulk WASH, Mooch WASH. Starting two rookie corners, traveling east. FAN pick WASH at only 55%, damn Cowboy fans. I think as you said the Skins need to show they can win at home, win consecutive games and win games that they are supposed to win. I don't care the score, but personally I do think they could win big today.

I want you to be right...that's for sure.

Archived