Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just Joined ES!

Daaskins

I don't talk to rookies. :ols:

.......but we're glad you're here.

Good then he can carry my equipment. As long as the new guy isn't Dez Bryant.

---------- Post added September-15th-2011 at 11:11 AM ----------

Yeah, there's only room for 91,704 posts in the stadium. Any more than that and the fire marshall will be PISSED. However, he usually just says "Hi there."

Wrong our new capacity is 82,000 posts. So basically over 8,000 posts just plummeted to their death.

Can the administrator of this site please allow me to open threads again???? My privilege was revoked when I was really pissed after Redskins lost to Detroit and St Louis few years back.

Expecting a site administrator to randomly read every thread and reply in this message board looking for personal requests is a sucker's bet. You have a better chance with mental telepathy. Give it a try!

Expecting a site administrator to randomly read every thread and reply in this message board looking for personal requests is a sucker's bet. You have a better chance with mental telepathy. Give it a try!

Hmm why don't you give me his phone number.. I should call him.. Or should I buy a corner in Washington post and request for that?

Hmm why don't you give me his phone number.. I should call him.. Or should I buy a corner in Washington post and request for that?

No, there's only one way to get a message directly to the site administrator! But it's top secret.... and not available to members of Extremeskins.

Archived