Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just Joined ES!

Daaskins

I don't like the way you said "service." :rubeyes:

I'ma withdrawing my subscription. I want a 4th Lombardi, but I want NO part of those celebrations! :movefast:

Hail.

Services?

I am just going to leave that alone........ :kickcan:

You guys must not have seen a certain thread (two, actually) posted yesterday or the day before involving just what you think....or don't WANT to think. :ols: Lets just say that the guy would be willing to do just about anything for a SB win.

Man, I guess NOBODY saw that thread yesterday. I thought for sure my comment would make people laugh, not make them cringe. :silly:

I think there was no thread. I think your just having a crazy hour and letting us into a side of your psyche your gona' regret when reality hits young man, so there. :silly:

And now, I'ma gona' stand over here. In the corner. With my eye FIRMLY on you, and my back pressed even FIRMER to the wall .....

---------- Post added September-15th-2011 at 02:07 PM ----------

Fresh MEAT...Welcome!

Given the last few posts, you may want to chose your words a tad more carefully man.

Hail.

I think there was no thread. I think your just having a crazy hour and letting us into a side of your psyche your gona' regret when reality hits young man, so there. :silly:

And now, I'ma gona' stand over here. In the corner. With my eye FIRMLY on you, and my back pressed even FIRMER to the wall .....

---------- Post added September-15th-2011 at 02:07 PM ----------

Given the last few posts, you may want to chose your words a tad more carefully man.

Hail.

:ols:I quit. Leaving this thread alone completely before I get banned.......

Archived