Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(8PM)Tonight's Politico/MSNBC Republican Debate at Reagan Library

88Comrade2000

Well, the debate won over Obama. :ols:

Since this debate is at the Reagan Library, how many times are they going to mention Reagan's name?

Who will win the battle of the HAIRS?

Will Rick Perry wipe out the field or will he stumble?

Anyone doubt that after the debate, the online vote will say Ron Paul won like they do at all the debates.

Oh, for anyone interested. Debate is on at 8pm on MSNBC or stream online at Politico.com .

Thought I read that Perry decided that he didn't want to debate, he was winning. I mean, he had to stay home and personally supervise the firefighters.

I thought he said earlier today that he will be there. Well, we'll find out at 8pm.

Another question they can ask: What is your jobs plan? Since Obama, Romney and Huntsman have one; might as well ask everyone else.

Rick Perry is a certified moron. No really. He's straight stupid. The fact this moron could win an election says a lot about Texas. Probably directly related to that state's education statistics. The more Perry talks the more his numbers will plummet.

Rick Santorum just looks lost.

Cain is going to be the Vp nominee. If the republicans are smart. So he probably won't be.

Michelle Bachmann offers absolutely nothing. Zilch. She is a chatty Cathy doll who only knows how to say "obamacare" over and over.

Mitt romney did well. He is the most presidential. I think this nomination is his to lose.

Huntsman is the smartest of the bunch and by far the most qualified. Not sure if he can win the nomination.

Newt Gingrich should not be underestimated. He ran away with this debate tonight. He will probably win every debate he participates in. If he can get organized he could make this interesting.

Newt has always been and will be the most qualified person in the room, no matter which politico on either side is with him.

It's really too bad for the US that he has so much baggage, both real and imagined.

Tonight should end the Bachman campaign but it wont.

Really liked Huntsman stance on pledges.

Rick Perry is a certified moron. No really. He's straight stupid. The fact this moron could win an election says a lot about Texas. Probably directly related to that state's education statistics. The more Perry talks the more his numbers will plummet.

Rick Santorum just looks lost.

Cain is going to be the Vp nominee. If the republicans are smart. So he probably won't be.

Michelle Bachmann offers absolutely nothing. Zilch. She is a chatty Cathy doll who only knows how to say "obamacare" over and over.

Mitt romney did well. He is the most presidential. I think this nomination is his to lose.

Huntsman is the smartest of the bunch and by far the most qualified. Not sure if he can win the nomination.

Newt Gingrich should not be underestimated. He ran away with this debate tonight. He will probably win every debate he participates in. If he can get organized he could make this interesting.

I would typically argue with you about calling a GOPer stupid as a debate tactic.

Howver. I agree with you.

Ive been talking with my old college advisor all night (a current conservative columnist and prof at a major U) and in his words- Rick Perry is a blithering blathering idiot.

Perry V Obama would be the worst moment in US history.

Archived