Ravens - 6th

NFC:

Pack - 3rd

Eagles - 15th

Saints - 2nd

Seahawks - 26th

Falcons - 7th

Bears - 21st

In otherwords, the teams are all over the place in rankings...3 ranked in the bottom 1/3 of the league

We have a bigger chip on our shoulder, not to mention a quiet rage. "Under the radar" they be sayin....you know? SO as I have been saying here and elsewhere for almost 4 weeks now. 2nd in the NFC East. Very good chance of Wildcard playoffs. I also agree that that 11-5 record is highly possible. Especially if Laron can return healthy for the entire season and we continue to create TOs. Beck starts and finds his mojo by week 3. Has surprisingly good numbers. Not Pro Bowl numbers....but surprisingly good numbers. ex. 24 Tds 7ints = surprisingly good. lol

HAIL!!!!!

Dont see us splitting in the division. I agree on the 49ers, Bills, Cards and Panthers. However we never beat the Seahawks when they are home. And i think we can beat the Dolphins. Where that puts us IDK. But i def dont see us in the playoffs but i would be very happy if we did! :D

5-1 all time at Seattle in regular season.

I'm not sure about playoffs, but I'm all aboard the Skins making a run at earning the NFL's respect this year.

I'm drunk off the kool-aid, and i've gone full homer. Much the way Ben Stiller went full retard.

God dang it, go skins.

Nail on the head. This year is all about making it known we are no longer a punchline and that the Redskins are a team to be taken seriously in 2011 and beyond. This year is all about restoring confidence for the fanbase that there is a solid product on the field and a plan of how to get better.

I'd say we really can't claim those things if we win 5 or fewer games... I expect us to finish with 7-9 wins; MAYBE we play some December games with playoff implications. But again, that would be gravy to me if I see what I'm looking for overall.

We have a bigger chip on our shoulder, not to mention a quiet rage. "Under the radar" they be sayin....you know? SO as I have been saying here and elsewhere for almost 4 weeks now. 2nd in the NFC East. Very good chance of Wildcard playoffs. I also agree that that 11-5 record is highly possible. Especially if Laron can return healthy for the entire season and we continue to create TOs. Beck starts and finds his mojo by week 3. Has surprisingly good numbers. Not Pro Bowl numbers....but surprisingly good numbers. ex. 24 Tds 7ints = surprisingly good. lol

HAIL!!!!!

I'm thinking the same way, which is pretty wild because before the preseason started, I told myself that we were rebuilding and would most likely be 7-9 to 8-8 at best. Perhaps I'm overly impressed with what happened in preseason, but I was very surprised at how good we looked. After watching the other NFC East teams during preseason, we did look the best out of all of them. I don't know how that is going to translate to the real season, but it was nice seeing our starters outplay the Steelers and Ravens starters. I also think that we are going to get very good play at QB. Right now I'm thinking we go 9-7, possibly 10-6 and a wildcard. If we come out and beat the Giants on opening day, I'll probably be drinking the 11-5 with a possibility of winning the division kool-aid.

Our schedule is very easy. Which, of course, means we will lose a lot of games we should win.

I'd love to see this team in the playoffs but I doubt it

I really think this is the year we start to move away from the losing games against bad teams. I know many people don't want to get hopes up because in the past people would drink the kool-aid and end up very disappointed. You know what? If we have a losing season, I'm going to be pissed, regardless if I predicted a winning or losing season. So I'm just going to have the cup is half full attitude with the team.

Archived