Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm predicting playoffs

SkinSince87

we beat them in 08-09 in week 12. that was zorns first year with the team, i think we were something like 7-4 at that point? we beat them 20-17 :)

Yea, i looked that up after everyone said that. The playoff game for some reason felt like that was the last time we were there. Hopefully we can beat them when we go out there. If the Seahawks are going to be a down team this year and like some people are saying we are going to be an 8, 9, 10 win team we need to go out there and beat them down like the Giants did last year.

When we do that to a few teams that we are clearly better then i will start expecting us to win.

My prediction:

Philly collapses after beating us early, we doink the 'Boys twice, and go 0-2 with the Giants. 3-3 division. Giants win division at 5-1, 10-6.

Skins: 8-8, 9-7 or 10-6 overall. If we get lucky and steal two games somewhere, and go 10-6, we get an NFC Wild Card.

Busted up in the first round by Atlanta or Green Bay.

Well it was ESPN and all the media retards who said signing DM made the Skins instant contenders last year and we all know how that worked out for us. So I am glad they all pick us as one of the worst teams in the NFL. If they show the same steller ability to predict the future as they did last year we may pull out a haf way decent record this season. :-)

I'm predicting six wins

I'm more of this thinking -- potentially 1-2 more. That's it.

A lot of fans are putting too much stock into what has happened in the pre-season. The team is better, but not that much, and the most important position on the field has not be upgraded.

I say 8-8 at best, no playoffs, but the team is moving in the right direction. I think they'll be competitive.

Wk Date Game

1 Sep 11 NYG @ WAS - Grossman starts, we eek out a win: 1-0

2 Sep 18 ARI @ WAS - Skins win agan: 2-0

3 Sep 26 WAS @ DAL - Ugly Rex shows up, we lose badly: 2-1

4 Oct 02 WAS @ STL - We are the Rams *****, we lose: 2-2

5 Bye - Shanny says Rex still has job.

6 Oct 16 PHI @ WAS - Eagles beat us: 2-3. Rex benched.

7 Oct 23 WAS @ CAR - Beck era starts with a win: 3-3

8 Oct 30 WAS @ BUF - Beck wins again: 4-3

9 Nov 06 SF @ WAS - Beck bandwagon full swing as we 3 in a row: 5-3

10 Nov 13 WAS @ MIA - 4 straight wins for Beck: 6-3

11 Nov 20 DAL @ WAS - 5 in a row and MVP talk for Beck: 7-3

12 Nov 27 WAS @ SEA - 6 in a row for Beck: 8-3

13 Dec 04 NYJ @ WAS - Winning steak over: 8-4

14 Dec 11 NE @ WAS - Worse loss of season, Fat Albert gets revenge: 8-5

15 Dec 18 WAS @ NYG - Third straight loss for Beck: 8-6

16 Dec 24 MIN @ WAS - Donavan wins close won: 8-7

17 Jan 01 WAS @ PHI - Playoffs still on line and Eagles win: 8-8.

Beck goes 6-5 as a starter, winning first 6 before losing last 5. Skins jeckyl and hyde situations leads them to draft a QB in 2012. Beck remains, Grossman moves on.

I see 8-8 for us. The week by week results may not be the same as I predict; but I do see an 8-8 season for us. Worse case: 5-11, best case, 10-6 and playoffs.

Eh.. I'm predicting 5-6 wins with at most, ONE in the division. We might get swept again this year tho..

Some of you guys are straight up gulping pre-season kool-aid... we WILL be a better team, it just won't show up in wins, yet.

---------- Post added September-2nd-2011 at 07:55 PM ----------

Maybe 7 tops. You can say we have some bad teams BUT dont we usually choke against them or play DOWN to the level of competition??

I kinda hate to see this type of thing said, I mean... how many times to we have to LOSE to the "bad teams" before we realize we are a "bad team".

Archived