Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*** Guess Our 2011 Season Record Contest ***

Mark The Homer

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Appropriate reaction gif
Most people had this part of our schedule as "easy" wins

Panthers

Bills

Niners

Dolphins

@ Carolina Panthers: W 11

@ Buffalo Bills (Toronto): W 10

San Franciso 49ers: W 6

@ Miami Dolphins: L 3

I predicted us to go 5-11 on the year, with 3 of our wins coming in this stretch. Yeah, I had 60% of our wins against 3 teams that just absolutely owned us in the past 3 weeks.:doh:

Oh well, here's how I fully expect to finish:

@ Miami Dolphins: L-I keep this a loss, and a close one. Their offense has had a couple of big games this year, which is more than we can say.

Dallas Cowboys: L-I want a win, as I'll be at this one, but I just don't see it, unfortunately

@ Seattle Seahawks: L-We don't win at Qwest, and this won't change.

New York Jets: L-I think we play them closer than most expect and force Sanchez to cough it up a few times, but that D will eat us alive

New England Patriots: L-It will be ugly. Possibly reminiscent of '07.

@ New York Giants: L-Like Seattle, we don't win in NY. Hell, we don't even play well in NY.

Minnesota Vikings: L-I want to mark this a win, but Ponder is a rookie, and I think most of us know how well this team has done against rookies in the last 6 years...

@ Philadelphia Eagles: W-Why a win here? I don't know. But we've stolen a couple in the last few years in Philly, and I think this might be a game where we knock Philly either out of the playoffs or at least out of the division title. Could be wrong, but I'm guessing a hard-fought W if our young guys have had almost 2 months to get some PT under their belts and start getting ready for next year.

So I think we finish 4-12.

as usual for most seasons, most posters would probably like not to be able to find their name on there as well.

still lol at the idea that people actually thought this group was going 9-7 or better with rex grossman and john beck at QB.

Hell, I only picked a 5 win season and I'm kicking myself for being so optimistic. :doh:

• 2 weeks later...

if williams and davis are out the season we could easily just stay at 4-12. our run game is gonna hurt badly, pass pro will be bad, no safety valve receiver.

vikes game is the only most likely win, but they went toe to toe with the broncos today, and dropped 32 points on a D that has been killing teams. not sure we keep pace with them. if peterson is still out our chances go up, but we'll see.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived