Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boston.com: DE Andre Carter describes positive relationship with Haynesworth

SWFLSkins

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2011/08/de_andre_carter_1.html

Andre seems to be contradicting himself a bit while walking this tight-rope....

On Haynesworth as a player: "Just overall, he’s a heck of a player. Just the times I played with him and the little success as far as sacks that I received, we had a great four-man rush, whether it was him inside or him outside. So his level of versatility -- he’s a big guy, he can plug the middle, so with him and our other big guys in the middle, Lord willing we’ll get things right. Anything’s possible but you’ve got to put it on the practice field first."

On Haynesworth's motivation: "One thing about Albert, as a player in general we're all motivated to a certain extent and how far you’re willing to push yourself is up to you. ... The Albert I know and continue to know to this present day, he’s definitely a motivated person, as well as everyone else on this team."

Come on Andre? When did you think that Albert was a motivated guy? When you were signed with the Patriots and he is your teammate again? Albert is so motivated that he has missed practice four straight days because his fat @$$ is out of shape. The only "heck of a player" Haynesworth is being a blocking dummy for the other team.

“I personally believe, that U.S. Americans,

are unable to do so,

because uh,

some, people out there, in our nation don’t have maps.

and uh…

I believe that our education like such as in South Africa,

and the Iraq,

everywhere like such as…

and, I believe they should uh,

our education over here,

in the U.S. should help the U.S.

or should help South Africa,

and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future,

for us.”

He's not the type of guy to bash anyone whether it might be the truth or not.

No kidding. You can tell he's struggling to say nice things about him. He's completely BSing his way through it which is why he sounded like Miss Teen South Carolna.

I just lost heaps of respect for AC. bf26492e.gif

I'm not sure why? I think that everything he said while he was here regarding Haynesworth, was genuine, however, one has to realize that he and Haynesworth are once again on the same team, with Haynesworth now with an apparent clean slate, so he can't just tell everyone exactly how he feels, in order to keep the peace in the locker room. This is one instance where it would serve him best to "say all the right things."

Originally Posted by Andre Carter

“I personally believe, that U.S. Americans,

are unable to do so,

because uh,

some, people out there, in our nation don’t have maps.

and uh…

I believe that our education like such as in South Africa,

and the Iraq,

everywhere like such as…

and, I believe they should uh,

our education over here,

in the U.S. should help the U.S.

or should help South Africa,

and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future,

for us.”

He actually said that, whatever it was that was being said? chimplaughgif.gif

Poor AC, that question had to burn a hole through his soul to answer it. Either he lies and talks Haynesworth up while sounding painfully foolish, or he tells the truth and risks a season of questions like this and controversy in the locker room. It's a lose-lose for him there.

Archived