Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

mysanantonio.com: Ryan takes verbal shots at Eagles

tr1

im done for the day on this........

lets re visit this though. I would love to go through this in an orderly fashion, position by position comparison of both teams and weaknesses and strengths of both. And try to get a realistic, non homer view of both teams.

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 03:23 PM ----------

I havn't said nothing about Kerrigan. Get your head out your ass.

damn, lets not be all mean about it. I am tryin to calm down here and get a little bit better of a conversation going, but no need to be mean.

Its like 10 against 1 here, give me a break. LOL

lets re visit this though. I would love to go through this in an orderly fashion, position by position comparison of both teams and weaknesses and strengths of both. And try to get a realistic, non homer view of both teams.

Sounds good to me, Id be up for that. Though I dont think you will be able to hide your homerism. :pfft:

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 03:23 PM ----------

damn, lets not be all mean about it. I am tryin to calm down here and get a little bit better of a conversation going, but no need to be mean.

Its like 10 against 1 here, give me a break. LOL

I'm just messing with you and having some fun :D I post on rival boards too, I know what it is like.

Sounds good to me, Id be up for that. Though I dont think you will be able to hide your homerism. :pfft:

hahaha. nah, i am being a dick today, trust me, once i say "seriously lets look at it" then i get my football head on and i am fair.

I know its hard for you to believe, but i am fair and i most definitely will be in the team vs team comparison.

Now if someone says, "Beck is equal to Romo sits to pee" based on the fact that Shanny likes Beck and we need to give beck a chance.....bla bla ...well then i may have to call out some homerism. Same as i would not dare to say that Newman or Jenkins are equal to Hall or Josh Wilson, quite frankly both Hall (who is a liability at times) and Wilson would be #1 CB on Dallas.

Like i said, i have tape on Josh and he is really good. Hall may get burned but he makes up for ity in his play-making abilities.

TRPB Beck likely isn't the starter, that's all media hype.

After seeing him at camp, I'm confident Grossman will start.

then by God the Skins are in trouble.......i loove it. I dont wanna pee all over ya;lls parade and all, and /or dance on ya'lls bloody bodies, but this is a car crash waiting to happen, Gross-man, is simple Gross!

not to get in the middle of this awesome pissing match but Grossman has more playoff wins and super bowl appearances than Romo sits to pee.

JUST THE FACTS MAN!!

there it is!!!!

there is the one that always rears its head. So this meaning of course Grossman is better then Romo sits to pee.......i love it.

I betcha Reggie Bush has been to and won more playoff games then Chris Johnson too........

Facts we can live with...

okay, outside of the playoff games won, is there anyone here that will say with a straight face, Rex Gross-man > Tony Romo sits to pee ?

Grossman shredded Dallas least year.

so could have I last year.........that team played about as bad as it could play. And were in soft give up mode.....as much as i love Wade Phillips as a person and respect his knowledge of this game (specially Def) he just was way too soft and ruined this team. Garrett....is more like Jimmy and Rob Ryan will make the Def tough. Sorry man, but the cowboys will not be that same bunch of softies you used to see.....just the same as the skins aren't the same softies that they were under Zorn and Spurrier

there it is!!!!

there is the one that always rears its head. So this meaning of course Grossman is better then Romo sits to pee.......i love it.

I betcha Reggie Bush has been to and won more playoff games then Chris Johnson too........

Facts we can live with...

okay, outside of the playoff games won, is there anyone here that will say with a straight face, Rex Gross-man > Tony Romo sits to pee ?

hey man, theyre YOUR jokes. Im just playing along. Facts are Facts.

Romo sits to pee isnt exactly a clutch performer in the playoffs and he has yet to make a super bowl. Sexy Rexy may be a INT machine but at least he went to the big show.

Grossman shredded Dallas least year.

so could have I last year.........that team played about as bad as it could play. And were in soft give up mode.....as much as i love Wade Phillips as a person and respect his knowledge of this game (specially Def) he just was way too soft and ruined this team. Garrett....is more like Jimmy and Rob Ryan will make the Def tough. Sorry man, but the cowboys will not be that same bunch of softies you used to see.....just the same as the skins aren't the same softies that they were under Zorn and Spurrier

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 03:50 PM ----------

hey man, theyre YOUR jokes. Im just playing along. Facts are Facts.

Romo sits to pee isnt exactly a clutch performer in the playoffs and he has yet to make a super bowl. Sexy Rexy may be a INT machine but at least he went to the big show.

yep all by himself too.........this is a team game man, getting to the SB is not on the shoulders of one man...unless that one man is Tom Brady......

Grossman playing in a SB does not make him better then Ronmo, just stop it

so were they in give up mode or playing better because of garrett? can't have it both ways. they weren't playing under wade the 2nd time around.

it was a slip up of words...dont refresh so often and it wouldnt be a problem ;)

and you still quoted super bowl...anyways, its all a joke. Romo sits to pee sucks and is coming off injuries. grossman is wack and never seemed to get it anyways. its a battle of **** QBs.

then by God the Skins are in trouble.......i loove it. I dont wanna pee all over ya;lls parade and all, and /or dance on ya'lls bloody bodies, but this is a car crash waiting to happen, Gross-man, is simple Gross!

how are you "dancing on our bloody bodies"? you had the same record last year and couldnt sign anyone but your own players do to your mismanagement of the cap. yet somehow you are soooooo much better. get a grip. according to you were screwed with Beck. no wait, were screwed if its Grossman. which is it? you do realize the mcnugget did very little for us last year right? and we still had the same record as your talented cowboys. you fools really are delusional.

it was a slip up of words...dont refresh so often and it wouldnt be a problem ;)

and you still quoted super bowl...anyways, its all a joke. Romo sits to pee sucks and is coming off injuries. grossman is wack and never seemed to get it anyways. its a battle of **** QBs.

i know i did....hahaha. I would have looked like a buffoon...worse then i already look.

dont fool yourself, its not at all a case of two S***y QB's, Romo sits to pee is damn good, has a good record, over 100TD's, a great passer rating....etc...and the only thing missing is a superbowl, which not too many QB's get to have.....yet somehow Trent Dilfer does have one.....funny how that works. i dont see many Dilfer is better then Marino arguments.

I will not judge Tony Romo sits to pee by SB trophy's, its not what i do, i am not a ring counter, I will say, that if you think Romo sits to pee is a bad QB, then you are just not really watching the games or maybe you cannot see past the colors of his uniform and that's fine...if yo wanna live that way, then live that way.....its not how i live nor watch/follow this game. i give props to those who deserve it........Regardless of who they [play or coach or are affiliated with.

But tony Romo sits to pee is a damn good QB! period!

I swear to God, if somehow the Cowboys did get good and did win a SB, i wonder what the hell the Romo sits to pee haters would say?

But its not gonna happen so i must not worry about that....

however i will never judge a player SOLELY buy his titles, not in a team sport, i wont do it

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 04:03 PM ----------

how are you "dancing on our bloody bodies"? you had the same record last year and couldnt sign anyone but your own players do to your mismanagement of the cap. yet somehow you are soooooo much better. get a grip. according to you were screwed with Beck. no wait, were screwed if its Grossman. which is it? you do realize the mcnugget did very little for us last year right? and we still had the same record as your talented cowboys. you fools really are delusional.

to be honest, the skins would be much scarier with Mcnugget........both QB's are horrible.

okay man tell me, whats the skins record gonna be? Dallas?

i know i did....hahaha. I would have looked like a buffoon...worse then i already look.

dont fool yourself, its not at all a case of two S***y QB's, Romo sits to pee is damn good, has a good record, over 100TD's, a great passer rating....etc...and the only thing missing is a superbowl, which not too many QB's get to have.....yet somehow Trent Dilfer does have one.....funny how that works. i dont see many Dilfer is better then Marino arguments.

I will not judge Tony Romo sits to pee by SB trophy's, its not what i do, i am not a ring counter, I will say, that if you think Romo sits to pee is a bad QB, then you are just not really watching the games or maybe you cannot see past the colors of his uniform and that's fine...if yo wanna live that way, then live that way.....its not how i live nor watch/follow this game. i give props to those who deserve it........Regardless of who they [play or coach or are affiliated with.

But tony Romo sits to pee is a damn good QB! period!

I swear to God, if somehow the Cowboys did get good and did win a SB, i wonder what the hell the Romo sits to pee haters would say?

But its not gonna happen so i must not worry about that....

however i will never judge a player SOLELY buy his titles, not in a team sport, i wont do it

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 04:03 PM ----------

to be honest, the skins would be much scarier with Mcnugget........both QB's are horrible.

okay man tell me, whats the skins record gonna be? Dallas?

as i said elsewhere i will predict our record during or after the pre season. how would we be better with mcnugget? he didnt do any better than Grossman, not really. we are better without him because he clearly is not what he once was (i personally always thought he was a bit overrated) and we arent shouldered with the burden of an aging, must start qb. the Skins needed, and have in large extent, to move forward. the boys on the other hand simply couldnt afford to. very similar situations really. both teams needed culture change.

Skins needed to move on from splashy, big money low return FA, AKA buying a championship, culture of losing. dallass needs to move on from believing their own hype, thinking theyre better than they are, entitlement disease. the only difference is that we have started the process. dallass couldnt, hasnt and wont because they are just toooooooo talented.

you prove it yourself by claiming to be dancing on our dead bodies while your squad had the same record last year and has done very little to improve. every year its the same thing from both teams, but this year there is a definite difference in the way the Skins are conducting business. see we no longer care about being "scarier" or living off of our talent. for the first time in a LONG while it seems we care about being a good football TEAM.

Grossman playing in a SB does not make him better then Ronmo, just stop it

You know Grossman's a complete clown of a QB.

We know Grossman's a complete clown of a QB.

But the fact remains, to date, he's had a better career to date achievement wise than Romo sits to pee. I know when I was retired I'd prefer to tell the grandkid's of the season I lead the Bears to a SB, rather than telling them tales of how I shredded the Redskins in the regular season.

Hail.

“These are proven players, and that's what we need,” Ryan told a throng of reporters after the afternoon practice. “I don't know if we win the all-hype team. That might have gone to somebody else, but we're going to beat their ass when we play them.”

My favorite thing about this, without a doubt, is the acknowledgment that Dallass is often the all-hype team (and the implicit recognition that they never live up to it).

At least someone out there is paying attention.

Archived