Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

mysanantonio.com: Ryan takes verbal shots at Eagles

tr1

Im saying that about Kerrigan mainly based on how Carter played, he wasnt very good. Yet somehow, with Kareem "I really suck" Moore playing next to him, Landry was having an awesome year and leading the NFC and Pro Bowl voting for safety. You would love to have LL at safety. He is not the greatest in coverage, but hes not horrible. And thats why hes playing SS.

I cant think of a single week I came on this site during the season that people werent complaining about Rogers. Most people thought he was over-rated, even if he didnt think so. Apparently the head coachs and GMs from around the league agreed, as he still hasnt signed anywhere and wont for any large amount of money.

well there is sonme truth in your statement, he wants Johnathan Joseph money, and he aint gonna get it.

He and his agent have already stated that they want Joseph money and that he is the level down from Revis and Nnamdi......

He will get good #2 CB money, but not #1 money...

He cannot catch i will acknowledge that, but he seems to be around the ball alot and he is good in his run support.

I just happen to be a Josh Wilson fan,. and i cant sit hear and lie, its not in my nature.......Josh is good as S***T and it pisses me off to see him on the skins roster......dammit :(

That being said, there is still a problem at nickle corner, and quite frankly Deangelo hall gets beat a lot. playmaker ? YES,.,,,,but gets beat a lot.

To go back to Josh Wilson, dude was by far the best Corner for the Ravens last season and had 16 PD in 12 games

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 02:54 PM ----------

Im saying that about Kerrigan mainly based on how Carter played, he wasnt very good. Yet somehow, with Kareem "I really suck" Moore playing next to him, Landry was having an awesome year and leading the NFC and Pro Bowl voting for safety. You would love to have LL at safety. He is not the greatest in coverage, but hes not horrible. And thats why hes playing SS.

Trust me....please trust me when i say this, I do not klie. i would HATE to have Landry playing at SS for Dallas, absolutely hate it, because he is a liability and cannot cover, period. You cannot hide players like that in the NFL...RW31/38 was just that same prototype, and teams literally picked him apart once they found him on the field.

He can hide in the box for 1st down, he can play a hybrid LB on short yardage, but when he is on the field on passing situations, the off cord's in the NFL look for him,...they find him....and they pick on him.

No doubt in my mind, the Eagles did just that. they pre wrote their play script and once they got LL in the coverage they wanted it set the tone, my guess is there will be a lot more of that this year.

Do not use pro bowl for your argument, its weak. And i never said he couldn't tackle and didn't play the run well, because he did that last year at a high level. and he will do it again.....What the skins could do and they wont, would be to remove him on passing downs, a lot like Cioncy was doing with roy williams last year.

well there is sonme truth in your statement, he wants Johnathan Joseph money, and he aint gonna get it.

He and his agent have already stated that they want Joseph money and that he is the level down from Revis and Nnamdi......

He will get good #2 CB money, but not #1 money...

He cannot catch i will acknowledge that, but he seems to be around the ball alot and he is good in his run support.

I just happen to be a Josh Wilson fan,. and i cant sit hear and lie, its not in my nature.......Josh is good as S***T and it pisses me off to see him on the skins roster......dammit :(

That being said, there is still a problem at nickle corner, and quite frankly Deangelo hall gets beat a lot. playmaker ? YES,.,,,,but gets beat a lot.

To go back to Josh Wilson, dude was by far the best Corner for the Ravens last season and had 16 PD in 12 games

I dont think he will even get good 2nd CB money, but we will see.

I am looking forward to seeying what Wilson can do. Yeah thats the downside with Hall, he can make plays but he gives up plays. I only have to think back to last year in the Dallas game where he attempted a pick but missed which allowed Witten to score. If he just breaks it up Cowboys have to kick a field goal and the Skins have a good chance of winning that one with that comeback they had going. In the end, I think its worth what you get back from him, since he won a few games single handedly last year.

I just cant wait for football...

If you think the skins can get any worse than last year, in the second year of 3-4 scheme, you're setting yourself up for a huge let down.

You think Rob Ryan is going to come in and magically fix all of the Cowboys problems? You guys have added no one, and you were 6-10 last year with one of the worst defenses in the league.

What have the Cowboys done to improve their defense? In fact, what have the Cowboys done to improve their team?

nothing, Dallas could end up 6-10 again. Then again they could go 10-6.....they have an offense that can and will score points. and once they sign Sensy back and another safety...they will be fine. I dont think Mike Jeenkins will be as bad this year as he was last, and Newman can still play......there issue was with the head coach and thier toughness.....

The Skins may be 7-9, but i doubt it. The skins will be no better then last years team.

Dallas even without a single improvement have a better chance at success then the skins, just based on being a better team. the team played a hell of a lot better for Garrett down the stretch and its already obvious in camp that they will be am much tougher team.

You dont want to go spot for spot Dallas vs The skins do you?

Because it will show you that Dallas is indeed a better football team period!

Where do you see the Skins as better then Dallas? QB? hell no.

OL? NO

WR? NO

TE? NO

Dallas has a better pass rush, and better ILB'ers and are better vs the run. The skins have a much better secondary....and that's it!

Trust me....please trust me when i say this, I do not klie. i would HATE to have Landry playing at SS for Dallas, absolutely hate it, because he is a liability and cannot cover, period. You cannot hide players like that in the NFL...RW31/38 was just that same prototype, and teams literally picked him apart once they found him on the field.

He can hide in the box for 1st down, he can play a hybrid LB on short yardage, but when he is on the field on passing situations, the off cord's in the NFL look for him,...they find him....and they pick on him.

No doubt in my mind, the Eagles did just that. they pre wrote their play script and once they got LL in the coverage they wanted it set the tone, my guess is there will be a lot more of that this year.

Do not use pro bowl for your argument, its weak. And i never said he couldn't tackle and didn't play the run well, because he did that last year at a high level. and he will do it again.....What the skins could do and they wont, would be to remove him on passing downs, a lot like Cioncy was doing with roy williams last year.

Fair enough, we will have to agree to disagree. I dont see that with how Landry plays, but this next year will be a good look at which of us is correct. Obviously I think I will end up happy. :-D

would you like to compare the talent those two had in comparison to those jobs? Give me a break, please.....With equal talent, Rob is a much better coach, nmore creative, better in his scghenmes and def better at adjustments......its in the Ryan Blood.

Yes, please, compare the talent. How in the world can you prove with equal talent Ryan is a better DC with equal talent? That's like saying with red sunglasses on the sky looks purple...

IN the Ryan blood is even more laughable. So Kevin was as good as Marshall Faulk? Chris was as good as Tony Gwynn? Whatever happend to Sinorice Moss? Shouldn't he have been as good as Randy or Santana?

They are better as a team, and have better coaches.

Dallas is an undisciplined team, with a first year D coordinator and a first year head coach.

Dallas fans have once again bought into the hype of being a Super Bowl team.

They've regressed as a team, the Redskins have improved.

You'll see what I mean once the season starts - you guys open against the Jets :D

OL? NO

WR? NO

TE? NO

Dallas has a better pass rush, and better ILB'ers and are better vs the run. The skins have a much better secondary....and that's it!

I disagree with some of that, but regardless, I would rather have the better team and that is what we are building towards. People keep talking about the talent that the Cowboys have, hasnt helped them yet. And honestly, they really are not more talented then the other teams in the leage. Defense? Besides Ware and Ratlif, who out there is really that GREAT of a player? Offense? Got a couple high talented players, but so do most teams.

RexGrossmanSuperBowl believes that 1 game defines a player, who cares about the fact that they brought it every other game, he had 1 bad game and therefore is Roy Williams 31/38.

From here on out let it be known that if a player ever has a down game you must immediately drop him from your fantasy team and bring a sign to the next home game that is big enough to tell that player how bad they are and that they will forever be remembered as RW.

Yes, please, compare the talent. How in the world can you prove with equal talent Ryan is a better DC with equal talent? That's like saying with red sunglasses on the sky looks purple...

IN the Ryan blood is even more laughable. So Kevin was as good as Marshall Faulk? Chris was as good as Tony Gwynn? Whatever happend to Sinorice Moss? Shouldn't he have been as good as Randy or Santana?

randy and Santana? what??? you lost your mind dude?

Marshal and Kevin?

Riggo I like you man, but WTF are you taking about

and vise versa....

i always thought he was better then average

I agree. And while the dropped interceptions were extermely frustrating I still think overall he was good. I haven't been paying attention to what kind of money he's looking for but I'm suprised he hasn't latched on somehere. I was actually worried that he might end up in Dallas.

I disagree with some of that, but regardless, I would rather have the better team and that is what we are building towards. People keep talking about the talent that the Cowboys have, hasnt helped them yet. And honestly, they really are not more talented then the other teams in the leage. Defense? Besides Ware and Ratlif, who out there is really that GREAT of a player? Offense? Got a couple high talented players, but so do most teams.

This is the truth, our oline is better, our RB's are better, our dline is better, our ilb are better, they only have the 1 good olb but i'll give it to them because that's WHERE their money is, and our secondary is better. so uh yeah, we are better than the pokes

lets make this the Dallas VS Washington prediction thread.

So, in all honesty, who will be better and why?

Records for bothy?

Def and off rankings for both?

Lets hear it guys......

The Washington Redskins are a 11-5 playoff team, built like a team for success........GB look out, here comes the Skins.

Dallas will be lucky tio win 3 games all year. They will be the Andrew Luck sweepstakes winners, and God knows they need him because Romo sits to pee is aweful and wuill have 30 INT's this year!

My goooodness..........

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 03:07 PM ----------

They are better as a team, and have better coaches.

Dallas is an undisciplined team, with a first year D coordinator and a first year head coach.

Dallas fans have once again bought into the hype of being a Super Bowl team.

They've regressed as a team, the Redskins have improved.

You'll see what I mean once the season starts - you guys open against the Jets :D

Dallas wins the opener VS the Jets 27-17

Skins lose to the Giants 21-9

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 03:08 PM ----------

I agree. And while the dropped interceptions were extermely frustrating I still think overall he was good. I haven't been paying attention to what kind of money he's looking for but I'm suprised he hasn't latched on somehere. I was actually worried that he might end up in Dallas.

bhe still may. His agent needs to come down on price and he will be a cowboy. He wants Joseph money.and Dallas cant and wont give it. But once Dallas re does some contracts he will end up in Dallas, as long as he takes #2 money.

nothing, Dallas could end up 6-10 again. Then again they could go 10-6.....they have an offense that can and will score points. and once they sign Sensy back and another safety...they will be fine. I dont think Mike Jeenkins will be as bad this year as he was last, and Newman can still play......there issue was with the head coach and thier toughness.....

The Skins may be 7-9, but i doubt it. The skins will be no better then last years team.

Dallas even without a single improvement have a better chance at success then the skins, just based on being a better team. the team played a hell of a lot better for Garrett down the stretch and its already obvious in camp that they will be am much tougher team.

You dont want to go spot for spot Dallas vs The skins do you?

Because it will show you that Dallas is indeed a better football team period!

OL? NO

WR? NO

TE? NO

And yet with all that Dallas still gave up 60 more points than the Skins and had to jettison players left and right to fit under the cap. Who are their big additions this offseason? Oh yeah, guys they already had.

He was definitely not a number 1 CB. He was solid, but had a lot of issues. I wouldnt be that worried if he went to Dallas. We dont have to worry about throwing picks to him, and he gives up about 70 percent completions on balls thrown his way. Eeeek!

And yet with all that Dallas still gave up 60 more points than the Skins and had to jettison players left and right to fit under the cap. Who are their big additions this offseason? Oh yeah, guys they already had.

skins fans never really did understand the importance of keeping their own players. Not your fault, its all you know.

MB3 was able to go because they drafted someone to be the #3 and Tashard is better then MB3......RW11 was expendable because of Dez, you know it, and i know it. i love Roy to death, but he didn't pan out and Dallas wasted some piucks and a lot of money on him...however with Miles Austin and Dez Bryant, they are set with a great 1-2 punch at wr.

Columbo was just too broken down last year and played bad. Dallas drafted (finally) well in the first rd with a T.........it wasn't a pretty pick, but it was the right pick.

Dallas resigning their best two lineman was important, much more important then anything else they could have done in FA.

Would i have liked a signing in the back end...yes, i damn sure would have, and they will struggle again there, but with the best pass rusher in the NFL,.......its like i always say.....a good pass rush can and will cover up a bad secondary.

By no means will Dallas have the best Def in the Div, but they will be middle of the road. I believe they will be in the teens 15-16-17 are in both yards and points. Which will work out fine, because they will be a top 5 offense, in both yards and points.

The skins on the other hand....will struggle on offense and points will be very hard to come by

lets make this the Dallas VS Washington prediction thread.

So, in all honesty, who will be better and why?

Records for bothy?

Def and off rankings for both?

Lets hear it guys......

I think the Redskins defense will be better, middle of the pack as I stated earlier. I expect the Cowboys to be ranked somewhere in the 20s. I think the Redskins will probably end up somewhere around 8-8, possible 9-7 if there is any at least average QB play. So very well could be 6-10 or 7-9.

As to who will end up with a better record? No idea, both teams wont be doing too much this season.

It sounds to me like you're basing your opinion of of media hype. Havn't you learned by now that, just because a million flies eat ****, doesn't make it right?

Skins will have a better defense than Dallas. What kind of bet you want to make?

says the man that is putting Kerrigan in the pro bowl (sarcasm)...but you know you are basing Kerrigan on hype, so dont give me that.

Lets wait till the pre season is over and the odds are set, then we can bet. i am up for it

says the man that is putting Kerrigan in the pro bowl (sarcasm)...but you know you are basing Kerrigan on hype, so dont give me that.

Lets wait till the pre season is over and the odds are set, then we can bet. i am up for it

I havn't said nothing about Kerrigan. Get your head out your ass.

Archived