Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

mysanantonio.com: Ryan takes verbal shots at Eagles

tr1

hey, you can tell your grand-kids that you won an argument on the internet....you and Rex are both winners, congrats!

And just like that he stopped the asinine pissing contest and back handedly admitted what he'd argued againstt the past hour.

There may be hope for you yet to escape the Hell of your delusion's man.

Hail.

Hahaha Rob Ryan blows.. Cowboy fans are like, "OMG he's got the Ryan last name that means he will be just as good as Rex!!" Well in that case, I must be a Mathematics graduate at University of Virginia and become a successful pilot in the United States Air Force. Oh wait, I'm not!? But.. my last name, damnit!!!

I'll be honest.. I had no idea who the hell Rob Ryan was. Once I found out he was D-Coord for the Cleveland Browns then I realized why I didn't know who he was. He's just some guy that has an awesome brother coaching.

And just like that he stopped the asinine pissing contest and back handedly admitted what he'd argued againstt the past hour.

There may be hope for you yet to escape the Hell of your delusion's man.

Hail.

you know what they say about winning an internet argument right hogg, congrats, wear it proud.

I will say this, i saw 'Better career"....and missed the "based on achievements" part in your very first post on this....... Had i known this was all a dumb little "based on achievements" and "better story to tell his grand kids" argument, then yes i would not have even made a comment. i actually thought i was debating something with substance, low and behold i wasn't.

congrats to you on your win. i am sure you are proud.

:ols::ols::ols:

TRPB gets beaten up, and keeps coming back...unreal.

BTW, can any puke fan tell me how the pukes' defense has improved personnel-wise during the off-season? Anyone? Their second best defensive player from last year is now on the Skins' roster! :ols:

Oh, and please, please, please...someone tell me that Ryan is a better defensive coach than Wade....anyone?

What a pathetic fanbase. Delusionalus Maximus.

:rotflmao:

TRPB gets beaten up, and keeps coming back...unreal.

BTW, can any puke fan tell me how the pukes' defense has improved personnel-wise during the off-season? Anyone? Their second best defensive player from last year is now on the Skins' roster! :ols:

Oh, and please, please, please...someone tell me that Ryan is a better defensive coach than Wade....anyone?

What a pathetic fanbase. Delusionalus Maximus.

:rotflmao:

There they are, all the smilies.......are baaack. I knew you would not disappoint.

ES's #1 Clown is here to Join in. Trust me TR1, you have nothing to offer in this, unless you would like to chime in on Rex's great career!

About Wade VS Rob, its no contest, its actually a 1 rd KO. Wade Phillips is one of the GREATEST Def minds of all time, and it will take Rob, more then 15 "more" years of coaching in the NFL, to even come close to what Wade has accomplished, or should i say, what Wade has built on his Defensive Resume. I will stick by what i have always said about Wade. he is simple one of the best def. minds/coaches of all time, and has put together a lot in the NFL, and he too has a blood line (as we all know) in the sport. He grew up with football the same as rob did.

It would be very homerific of me to say otherwise......HOWEVER.....that's not to say that the Dallas Def can and prolly will play better under Rob. he is more fiery, which the team (especially their defense) needs. And for what we all know about Wade Phillips, his "softness, and as you have always put it "Camp marshmallow" caused this team to take some gigantic steps backwards from what Bill P had brought to the team........

Now all that said, i feel that the Dallas Cowboys def will be improved this upcoming season, and most of that will be because of the overall approach from the top (Coach Garrett) and some of that will be the players stepping up, because whether you guys know it or believe it, they wi;l be playing with their pride and reputations on the line......the last thing any of these players want is to be soft, pushovers and get rolled all over, so the media can say "see, it wasn't Wade Phillips" .....no way. what they want more then anything, and Garrett is stressing this over and over and over again......is to finish this season strong and on top, so the media will have to say it was more wade then it was not wade.

All in all, the Dallas Def, will finish in the 12-16 range in yards against and points. Bookmark this, and by all means bring it up every 4 games of the reg season if you have to, because i will be right!

Pride and reputation on the line lol. C'mon man. That defense gave up the most touchdowns in the league last year through the air and not one thing has changed for the better personnel wise to stop the bleeding. You can't pride and reputation your way out of that. Rob is a Rex wannabe. He's a cheap knockoff. He doesn't have the team or scheme to back his yapper up. He should shut it and prove it. Not bump his gums 5 mins into training camp.

Pride and reputation on the line lol. C'mon man. That defense gave up the most touchdowns in the league last year through the air and not one thing has changed for the better personnel wise to stop the bleeding. You can't pride and reputation your way out of that. Rob is a Rex wannabe. He's a cheap knockoff. He doesn't have the team or scheme to back his yapper up. He should shut it and prove it. Not bump his gums 5 mins into training camp.

i think the truth lies between what you say and what i say, no way he is a down right bum, and indeed he is not Rex......

Dallas will be better, the will be better for the exact reason of being tougher and for playing for their lives and having pride in themselves. you will see....

..... Wade Phillips is one of the GREATEST Def minds of all time .....

Can someone please, please, PLEASE sticky this for prosperity as the all time winner in the Dallas delusion stakes.

Not 'he's a good defensive mind' which many would agree with. Not 'he's amongst the best defensive minds currently working' which you could of made a case for. Oh no, TRPB is an expert at taking delusion to a WHOLE other level.

The walking poster child for the Pilsbury Dough Boy is ..... hang on, laughter fit, give me a moment ..... one of, and I quote from Dallas' delusional expert extraordinaire, "THE GREATEST DEF MINDS OF ALL TIME" ...... man alive this is side splitting stuff.

Please, for the love of God, NEVER leave this place of ours TRPB. All the money in the World couldn't buy your comedy genius.

Honestly, you couldn't make this **** up if you tried.

Hail.

i think the truth lies between what you say and what i say, no way he is a down right bum, and indeed he is not Rex......

Dallas will be better, the will be better for the exact reason of being tougher and for playing for their lives and having pride in themselves. you will see....

You're just fooling yourself with that notion. Your defense will be terrible and really really really bad against the pass. There is just no getting around it. Sucks for you guys to be in cap hell. During the best FA period ever. Sexy Rexy is gonna have a field day against you guys again. I'mma laugh my ass off, too.

Can someone please, please, PLEASE sticky this for prosperity as the all time winner in the Dallas delusion stakes.

Not he's a good defensive mind which many would agree with. Not he's amongst the best defensive minds currently working, which you could of made a case for. Oh no, TRPB is an expert at taking delusion to a WHOLE other level.

The walking poster child for the Pilsbury Dough boy is ..... hang on, laughter fit, give me a moment ..... one of, and I quote from Dallas delusional expert extraordinaire, "THE GREATEST DEF MINDS OF ALL TIME" ...... man alive this is side splitting stuff.

Please, for the love of God, NEVER leave this place of ours TRPB. All the money in the World couldn't buy your comedy genius.

Hail.

absolutely well respected across the board in the league. Defensively speaking he is in the discussion of the best. I had a conversation with Shawne Merriman and another with Marty Shottenhiemer (sp?) and no i am not tryin to name drop, Shawne as a friend, and i coached with Marty's brother in law........and both talked about wade as "one of the best in the game"......

Not in the top 5 , but in the discussion for one of the best def minds in the game......yes, yes he is!

and i am not speaking in terms of numbers or as a def coach, but he has so much wisdom and knows so much about that side of the ball.......

Look Hogg, i had the chance to look through a def playbook put together by Marty Schott, it was a weekly playbook he had when he coached clev and was for the week of a game vs K.C. It was about 2 inches thick, and covered more then you can imagine....IT WAS HIS WEEKLY game plan.

I stole some of what he does, and i use it myself, in a much smaller scale of course.....

anyway, Marty is an all time great and he speaks about Wade as if Wade is the best!

and i do not know why you have to be so mean about it, and so mean just because i have an opinion.......

whatever, he is one of the greatest def minds in the history, where he lies exactly who the F knows, but he is in the discussion with some of the greatest. Certainly not in the exact level of a Tom Landry, but still in the discussion with some of the greatest ever.....

EDIT: I certainly do put you at the top of the list of all time, mean people in ES. not that you care at all, but why do you try so hard to be outright mean. I guess the fact that i am a Dallas fan.....just doesnt allow you to be anything but mean. i mean we can all have our opinions, mine about Wade is strong. when Marty Schott talked about him it was in a way that made me go "WOW" he really respects the hell out of that man.

What's your outlook on your team this year, TRPB? You thinking playoffs at all? Serious question. I'm not baiting you or anything. I'm just thinking that you can't be happy with this offseason so far, and considering how your season went last year...

no...not a playoff team. I really gave this some thought the other day, and if...and i mean if it all came together for the, in a perfect sense, maybe they could eek out a 10-6 record, but thats not going to happen. We all know that.

I really do think that this is a 500 team as is. A good offense that can and will score, and a less rthen average Def. 12-16 ranking in pts and yrds puts them at less then avg. so, with no injuries to speak of I have themn down at 9-7. and not in the playoffs. I have the giants and the Eagles battling it out for fiorst and the Skins in last, but at 7-9

I cant see Dallas making the playoffs this year.

Eagles 13-3

Giants 10-6 (wild card)

cowboys 9-7

Skins 7-9

subj to change (once or twice) in the pre season and at week 4 (after week 4 i will not make any changes)

EDIT: I certainly do put you at the top of the list of all time, mean people in ES. not that you care at all, but why do you try so hard to be outright mean. I guess the fact that i am a Dallas fan.....just doesnt allow you to be anything but mean. i mean we can all have our opinions, mine about Wade is strong. when Marty Schott talked about him it was in a way that made me go "WOW" he really respects the hell out of that man.

Mean? Man alive if our kindergarten, in comparison to some of the serious jerk off's on here, lil' too and fro this evening constitutes "mean" to you, I seriously fear for your real if your so thin skinned.

Hail.

Mean? Man alive if our kindergarten, in comparison to some of the serious jerk off's on here, lil' too and fro this evening constitutes "mean" to you, I seriously fear for your real if your so thin skinned.

Hail.

just sayin man, you turn a simple opinion into a real mean spirited dig, thats all, but my skin is fine, to each his own. i have my opinion, and i really do respect others.

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 09:21 PM ----------

Good enough. Sounds reasonable. How much does it kill you that your team can't play this FA market? I'd be pissed. I think I read somewhere that right now the Cowboys are 2 million over.

not pissed at all.........Its not my money, and i like the team. i dont wanna see them go out like the Eagles, because this just means the Eagles will be cutting like made in three years or so. what pisses me off is RW11, by far my fav player, a real good guy on and off the field and a true Texas Longhorn.....I hated to see him go. Now, as much as i love Kevin Ogletree...he is the Cowboys #3 WR. Kevin Ogletree has some upside, but he is no RW11

what about you, what is your prediction on the skins? honestly?

---------- Post added August-2nd-2011 at 09:22 PM ----------

Good enough. Sounds reasonable. How much does it kill you that your team can't play this FA market? I'd be pissed. I think I read somewhere that right now the Cowboys are 2 million over.

not pissed at all.........Its not my money, and i like the team. i dont wanna see them go out like the Eagles, because this just means the Eagles will be cutting like made in three years or so. what pisses me off is RW11, by far my fav player, a real good guy on and off the field and a true Texas Longhorn.....I hated to see him go. Now, as much as i love Kevin Ogletree...he is the Cowboys #3 WR. Kevin Ogletree has some upside, but he is no RW11

what about you, what is your prediction on the skins? honestly?

Archived