Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

mysanantonio.com: Ryan takes verbal shots at Eagles

tr1

There they are, all the smilies.......are baaack. I knew you would not disappoint.

ES's #1 Clown is here to Join in. Trust me TR1, you have nothing to offer in this, unless you would like to chime in on Rex's great career!

Classic TRPB response. Start with a personal attack, then launch into why Wade is soooo much better than Ryan...never mention any personnel that is an upgrade to the defense,..and, finally, tell us that the pukes will be good this year.

No facts, just hunches.

Typical.

---------- Post added August-3rd-2011 at 06:13 AM ----------

EDIT: I certainly do put you at the top of the list of all time, mean people in ES. not that you care at all, but why do you try so hard to be outright mean. I guess the fact that i am a Dallas fan.....just doesnt allow you to be anything but mean. i mean we can all have our opinions, mine about Wade is strong. when Marty Schott talked about him it was in a way that made me go "WOW" he really respects the hell out of that man.

Yeah, GHH, stop being so mean...stop using facts and pointing out absurd statements. Now, give me my ball...I'm going home!

:rotflmao"

The great part about all of this is that you can actually see where RexGrossmanSuperBowl changed the argument from what GHH was talking about into a semantics argument about what they are actually talking about. WAY TO SPIN RGSB!!! You are super talented!

---------- Post added August-3rd-2011 at 07:30 AM ----------

absolutely well respected across the board in the league. Defensively speaking he is in the discussion of the best. I had a conversation with Shawne Merriman and another with Marty Shottenhiemer (sp?) and no i am not tryin to name drop, Shawne as a friend, and i coached with Marty's brother in law........and both talked about wade as "one of the best in the game"......

Not in the top 5 , but in the discussion for one of the best def minds in the game......yes, yes he is!

and i am not speaking in terms of numbers or as a def coach, but he has so much wisdom and knows so much about that side of the ball.......

Look Hogg, i had the chance to look through a def playbook put together by Marty Schott, it was a weekly playbook he had when he coached clev and was for the week of a game vs K.C. It was about 2 inches thick, and covered more then you can imagine....IT WAS HIS WEEKLY game plan.

I stole some of what he does, and i use it myself, in a much smaller scale of course.....

anyway, Marty is an all time great and he speaks about Wade as if Wade is the best!

and i do not know why you have to be so mean about it, and so mean just because i have an opinion.......

well you may have had a conversation with marty and shawn but i was hanging out with roger (yeah goodell, he's my boy and all) and he said yeah, i hate that dude wade. he's a terrible HC, and Rob Ryan looks like he just got done eating wade.

edit: and that last line :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

---------- Post added August-3rd-2011 at 07:34 AM ----------

whatever, he is one of the greatest def minds in the history, where he lies exactly who the F knows, but he is in the discussion with some of the greatest. Certainly not in the exact level of a Tom Landry, but still in the discussion with some of the greatest ever.....

EDIT: I certainly do put you at the top of the list of all time, mean people in ES. not that you care at all, but why do you try so hard to be outright mean. I guess the fact that i am a Dallas fan.....just doesnt allow you to be anything but mean. i mean we can all have our opinions, mine about Wade is strong. when Marty Schott talked about him it was in a way that made me go "WOW" he really respects the hell out of that man.

apparently he doesn't like it when people have differing opinions, they are just SOOOOOOOOO mean, hahahaha

---------- Post added August-3rd-2011 at 07:37 AM ----------

Seriously.

At least I didn't get the stalker **** that some have gotten after going a few rounds with him.

Hail.

i'm glad you haven't forgotten that, lol, i make sure to call him RexGrossmanSuperBowl, pretty sure you started it, but it was too good not to keep on saying it

The great part about all of this is that you can actually see where RexGrossmanSuperBowl changed the argument from what GHH was talking about into a semantics argument about what they are actually talking about. WAY TO SPIN RGSB!!! You are super talented!

I didn't have the heart to point that out. The " ****, I'm looking an ass here, what can I do? GOT IT! I'll pretend I didn't even know what we were debating" post was embarrassing enough for Mr UBBER Sensitive.

Hail.

Seriously.

At least I didn't get the stalker **** that some have gotten after going a few rounds with him.

Hail.

HUH?

I simply missed the very first part of this debate, that stated "based on achievements". Period. This could have eneded a long time ago had i been thorough enough in reading what you said. i take full responsibility on that. I was debating, who had a better career as a QB, and not "based on achievements" and "what they will tell their grand-kinds".....but even so, I do not think that Gross-man has a better story to tell his grand kinds then Romo sits to pee, Romo sits to pee has big time numbers in this game and to have thrown for 118 TD's compared to 40 TD"s......ah whatever........its done........

GHH, whats your prediction on the skins this year as of right now, and what about Dallas?

randy and Santana? what??? you lost your mind dude?

Marshal and Kevin?

Riggo I like you man, but WTF are you taking about

Stop your grandstanding and go baclk and read for a moment: you clearly said Rob Ryan knows defense, it's in his blood. Which is ridiculous, pointing out players with the same "blood" but failed to come anywhere close to their relatives.

The fact is, even with 15.5 sacks, Ware was unable to prevent the Cowboys pass D from giving up the most TDs in the league last year. I will most certainly take our D-Line over yours, in a heart beat. In fact, I'll take Fletch and Riley over Brooking and James. Fletch and James are a wash on 1st and 2nd down -- but Fletch can actually cover -- and I'll bank on Riley's potentional over broken-down (and dumbass pregame ranting) Brooking. Who are your safties again? Who is your Right Guard again?

You want to trump Miles as being this great receiver, but Moss had similar numbers last year, add in Armstrongs 750 yrds and almost 20 YPC -- playing with an inferior QB, right? How'd that happen? Oops.

The Redskins running backs put up BETTER overall numbers than the Cowboys, despite running behind an inferior line, right? How'd that happen? Oops.

Rex Ryan has had one year, ONE, better than 22nd in the league in total defense. Now he has more "talent" right? Wanna bet on that one? Oops.

You should go back to your realistic sensical posting instead of this typical Cowboy Fanboy ranting.,.

Stop your grandstanding and go baclk and read for a moment: you clearly said Rob Ryan knows defense, it's in his blood. Which is ridiculous, pointing out players with the same "blood" but failed to come anywhere close to their relatives.

The fact is, even with 15.5 sacks, Ware was unable to prevent the Cowboys pass D from giving up the most TDs in the league last year. I will most certainly take our D-Line over yours, in a heart beat. In fact, I'll take Fletch and Riley over Brooking and James. Fletch and James are a wash on 1st and 2nd down -- but Fletch can actually cover -- and I'll bank on Riley's potentional over broken-down (and dumbass pregame ranting) Brooking. Who are your safties again? Who is your Right Guard again?

You want to trump Miles as being this great receiver, but Moss had similar numbers last year, add in Armstrongs 750 yrds and almost 20 YPC -- playing with an inferior QB, right? How'd that happen? Oops.

The Redskins running backs put up BETTER overall numbers than the Cowboys, despite running behind an inferior line, right? How'd that happen? Oops.

Rex Ryan has had one year, ONE, better than 22nd in the league in total defense. Now he has more "talent" right? Wanna bet on that one? Oops.

You should go back to your realistic sensical posting instead of this typical Cowboy Fanboy ranting.,.

WOW......thanks Riggo, I didn't realize what a incredible amount of talent the Skins have and how talent less the Cowboys are. You factor in Shanny with another year experience, then i cannot see why the Skins aren't the absolute FAVORITE to win the NFCE.

Someone please tell me why the skins are not the favorite???

After seeing your post Riggo, i have seen the light.

Skins will be at a minimum 12-4 and the Cowboys will win 6 games at the most. 6-10 is the high end for them this year. I mean 6-10 last year and they didn't get any better......i gotcha.

I have to revise my predictions now........I swear i didn't realize the amount of talent the Skins have and how much better they are then Dallas across the board. I think the only position Dallas is better then the skins is QB, but then again, I am hearing that Beck is all that. Give Beck a chance.....and hell, the dude has some talent around him now....not just Moss and Armstrong but this Hank guy is there too!!!!!

Skins 12-4/13-3

Eagles 10-6

Giants 9-7

Dallas 5-11

Thats my revision. Thanks Riggo. You most definitely made me see the light on this.

And Rob Ryan is garbage, how is he still in the NFL coaching? I am guessing this is his last stop. No way he continues to coach, the man is turrible.

WOW......thanks Riggo, I didn't realize what a incredible amount of talent the Skins have and how talent less the Cowboys are. You factor in Shanny with another year experience, then i cannot see why the Skins aren't the absolute FAVORITE to win the NFCE.

Point out where I said that. Why not try addressing the issues I posted instead of acting like an asshat. No one in their right mind is saying the Skins are the favorites. But they've certainly improved more than the Cowboys have. Grow up.

Point out where I said that. Why not try addressing the issues I posted instead of acting like an asshat. No one in their right mind is saying the Skins are the favorites. But they've certainly improved more than the Cowboys have. Grow up.

Yeah, good luck with him on that.

Hail.

no way man....your right on. I am not arguing with you....

skins have a better line, better LB';s better RB, better WR........they are THAT much better then Dallas.....i get that.

But now that you mention it, they are super talented m,an......they have the best T in the game with Trent Williams, they have chester at G now........come on man....and wait, Raubach is gone.......That line is going to give Beck all day to throw...and he doesn't even need all day. HE HAS MOSS, ARMSTRONG, HANK, COOLEY, DAVIS....and not too mention Malcolm Kelly!!!!!

BUT when itcomes down to it, do they really have to throw the ball at all? i mean Shanny and his running schemes, like if that isnt enough, you have some GREAT RB's too.........TORRAIN, K.Williams, HIGHTOWER.........HIGHTOWER DUDE...He is gonna be a beast in this system.....and look that doesn't even address the draft picks the skins got at RB right? dont they have a stud for Penn state coming in???

I tell you what that offense is scary......NO WONDER the Eagles went all out on Defense. They aren't stupid, they have the Washington Redskins in their sights!

Defense......DEFENSE DEFENSE!!! Great Dline that they bnow have...Cofield and Bowen are prolly pro bowlers if you think about it. Bowen gets his chance to finally be a starter, he may end up with 10 sacks this year. Beast LB"s ......did i seriously forget that the Skins have Riley. I mean here i was thinking about the loss of McIntiosh, but darnit if i didnt forget about Riley AND HB BLADES.......

Of course all that being said, the strength of the team in in the back half of the defense. Phill Smilly, the skins have the BEST SECONDARY in the NFL.

PLAYMAKERS across the board.

D Hall, Josh Wilson, LL and OJ Atogwe........that could be the starting line up in Hawaii this year...is the pro bowl back in Hawaii?

I see now okay. I was being foolish man...........and you really opened my eyes.

Im not kidding, i really was over looking the skins. they, not Philly should be the odds on favorites to win the division!

---------- Post added August-3rd-2011 at 09:58 AM ----------

Yeah, good luck with him on that.

Hail.

Guiys I am sorry, I see the light, not only are the skins just MUCH BETTER then Dallas, they have made the kind of improvements to their teams that just screams NFC Ttile.

I totally forgot about Riley and HB Blades man.........and yes, Stephen Bowen and B. Cofield......and Kerrigan??? man, why is ESPN covering the Eagles so much when Clearly the team making all the right moves is down 95 south about 136 miles..........I tell ya ESPN just has no respect for the Skins......

Well neither did i until today. Its more then obvious that i had my head in the sand....this team is off-the-hook!

Kind of hard to take you seriously/have an intelligent football conversation with you when you post stuff like this.

i see the light. I was hating on the skins, but didnt realize how good they are really. I didn't quite understand until it has been broken down for me that's all.......I love this game,. I study this game...i spend way too m,uch time on this game, but i failed to see it for what it is until it was simply put in my face......

not just better then Dallas, but man, this team has some scary talent.

So you cant take me serious because i admits that i was over looking this teams talent and their off season moves....I already said how impressed i was at the skins for all their football moves they have made this off season and how they seem to "get it" now.........so now i take a closer look at the talent and the moves you guys jeep telling me about. I dont get it. You want me to see all these great moves and this team is clearly better then Dallas and have clearly made HUGE improvements, but once i admit to it, you get all "i cant take you serious"????

RIGGO. I never said that you SAID THIS......

You just pointed out to me why they are so much better (and improved) then Dallas, but once i took a closer look it came clear to me. This team...the skins not the Eagles, are clearly the team to beat.

i see the light. I was hating on the skins, but didnt realize how good they are really. I didn't quite understand until it has been broken down for me that's all.......I love this game,. I study this game...i spend way too m,uch time on this game, but i failed to see it for what it is until it was simply put in my face......

not just better then Dallas, but man, this team has some scary talent.

So you cant take me serious because i admits that i was over looking this teams talent and their off season moves....I already said how impressed i was at the skins for all their football moves they have made this off season and how they seem to "get it" now.........so now i take a closer look at the talent and the moves you guys jeep telling me about. I dont get it. You want me to see all these great moves and this team is clearly better then Dallas and have clearly made HUGE improvements, but once i admit to it, you get all "i cant take you serious"????

RIGGO. I never said that you SAID THIS......

You just pointed out to me why they are so much better (and improved) then Dallas, but once i took a closer look it came clear to me. This team...the skins not the Eagles, are clearly the team to beat.

:rolleyes: :kickcan:

I used to enjoy reading your posts, but this year its becoming painful.

This is as cringe worthy a read by the post as it is humorous.

How to watch a complete internet breakdown/ implosion the Dallas way.

Ultimately it doesn't matter being we're all in the main faceless names on a message board, but I think I'd take the dignified option and walk away rather than continuing to make an A1 ass of myself.

But hey, that's your prerogative.

Hail.

:rolleyes: :kickcan:

I used to enjoy reading your posts, but this year its becoming unbearable.

Good lord, I finally see what it is ya'll want me to see and admit to how superior the skins are and you dont like it....so basically you like it when i talk bad about the skins without knowing anything about them? I can go back to doing that man, but it would be fake. I am actually scared to death of this team and do not see any way whatsoever how the Cowboys can win a game against them. This year has season sweep written all over it.

After Riggo really opened my eyes with this (and no he didn't say it, he just pointed out things about the team i forgot/didn't know about) i went and looked in some stadium threads and the excitement in DC is real folks. Its real and its deserving....this team will challenge the Eagles for division, to think otherwise is just being a hater.

Good lord, I finally see what it is ya'll want me to see and admit to how superior the skins are and you dont like it....so basically you like it when i talk bad about the skins without knowing anything about them? I can go back to doing that man, but it would be fake. I am actually scared to death of this team and do not see any way whatsoever how the Cowboys can win a game against them. This year has season sweep written all over it.

After Riggo really opened my eyes with this (and no he didn't say it, he just pointed out things about the team i forgot/didn't know about) i went and looked in some stadium threads and the excitement in DC is real folks. Its real and its deserving....this team will challenge the Eagles for division, to think otherwise is just being a hater.

This will be my last response until I see you start posting something useful... The obnoxious sarcasm is rather annoying. I would rather have an intelligent discussion, with probably a lot of disagreements, and with valid back and forth with people putting forth valid points. Its a little more enjoyable. Let me know when you want to get back to that.

This will be my last response until I see you start posting something useful... The obnoxious sarcasm is rather annoying. I would rather have an intelligent discussion, with probably a lot of disagreements, and with valid back and forth with people putting forth valid point. Let me know when you want to get back to that.

sorry man, we will just have to part ways. I am not going to be fake for the sake of arguing with you or anyone else.........Its a damn shame you cant take it for what its worth. I dont claim to know a lot about this game, I follow it and like i said, I care way too much about it. It started when i was 8 and walked around my house with a fedora on and a clip board pretending to be a coach.....and now i study the game, I coach the game (HS) and aspire to coach in college.....This game means way more to me then it should, however i will not just sit here and argue with you and pretend to think that the skins are some god awful Spurrier or Zorn lead joke of a team.

This team has a real coach, a real GM and now some real talent. I apologize to you if you somehow take me as sarcastic and condescending, but it is what it is. Riggo while simplely pointing out to me how much better the skins are then the Cowboys, also showed me some things about this team that ijust diont know or forgot about.

The Skins have the coaching and the talent to win at least 12 games, and you know it too!

if you cant handle that and you feel that i am not being truthful, then by all means put me on ignore and move on. I happen to think that the Ignore feature is one of the best features on this forum. i put a member on ignore a while back and it has been awesome, because i dont have to read and respond to the nonsense that he/she post.

You are welcomed to do the same but i am not going to be fake for the sake of arguing with you

i think the truth lies between what you say and what i say, no way he is a down right bum, and indeed he is not Rex......

Dallas will be better, the will be better for the exact reason of being tougher and for playing for their lives and having pride in themselves. you will see....

Why weren't they tougher and playing for their lives last year?

Why weren't they tougher and playing for their lives last year?

not sure ...bought into the hype, played to then level of their head coach, .....etc. a lot of reasons that it happens., Dallas, lets face it, sometimes they get this ego like they can win by just showing up...that worked in the 90's, but it was a much more talented and better coached team then......last year this team played with the ego of the 93 team, and that isn't good, when you have the talent of the 98 team

In all seriousness this team has some talent on it, but its just not as wide as the team itself thought....and that Wade was telling them,

I have a rule in coaching, no matter how talented my guys are and how good we are, I will always treat them like they are much less then the reality. It makes them work harder...this is no different at the pro level. IMO

This team has a real coach, a real GM and now some real talent. I apologize to you if you somehow take me as sarcastic and condescending, but it is what it is. Riggo while simplely pointing out to me how much better the skins are then the Cowboys, also showed me some things about this team that ijust diont know or forgot about.

The Skins have the coaching and the talent to win at least 12 games, and you know it too!

if you cant handle that and you feel that i am not being truthful, then by all means put me on ignore and move on. I happen to think that the Ignore feature is one of the best features on this forum. i put a member on ignore a while back and it has been awesome, because i dont have to read and respond to the nonsense that he/she post.

Now you're getting it. While you and the rest of the world has been talking about the Eagles, the skins had a B+ - A- offseason. We have talent that no one's heard of, we're a young up and coming team that's building the right way. (don't expect the media to jump on our bandwagon anytime soon) It doesn't mean we can sit here and compare our roster to the Eagles/Cowboys/Giants etcc. because everyone devalues our players etc..

But don't come on here and talk down to us because we are Redskins fans. We are loyal and beleive in our team, even when they don't deserve it.

Your team was 6-10 as well last year. Your team just might not be as talented as you think.

I could sit here and do as you're doing, make a sarcastic post "WOW, TASHARD CHOICE, what a baller, Felix Jones - never dropped a pass in his life! TONY Romo sits to pee, OMG Top 10 fantasy player!!, Miles Austin! omg he's tall! DEZ BRYANT - what a character guy to build a team around!, Greg Sensabaugh, best safety in the league!

HOW CAN THAT TEAM LOSE WITH SO MANY PRO BOWLERS!

JASON GARRET, OMG DID YOU HEAR WHAT MIKE IRVIN AND TROY AIKMEN SAID ABOUT HIM WHEN THEY PLAYED WITH HIM? GUY NEVER STOPPED WORKING

You see what Rex Ryan has done in NY, Rob will do the same in Dallas!"

Come on bro, let's keep it civil.

Now you're getting it. While you and the rest of the world has been talking about the Eagles, the skins had a B+ - A- offseason. We have talent that no one's heard of, we're a young up and coming team that's building the right way. (don't expect the media to jump on our bandwagon anytime soon) It doesn't mean we can sit here and compare our roster to the Eagles/Cowboys/Giants etcc. because everyone devalues our players etc..

But don't come on here and talk down to us because we are Redskins fans. We are loyal and beleive in our team, even when they don't deserve it.

Your team was 6-10 as well last year. Your team just might not be as talented as you think.

I could sit here and do as you're doing, make a sarcastic post "WOW, TASHARD CHOICE, what a baller, Felix Jones - never dropped a pass in his life! TONY Romo sits to pee, OMG Top 10 fantasy player!!, Miles Austin! omg he's tall! DEZ BRYANT - what a character guy to build a team around!, Greg Sensabaugh, best safety in the league!

HOW CAN THAT TEAM LOSE WITH SO MANY PRO BOWLERS!

JASON GARRET, OMG DID YOU HEAR WHAT MIKE IRVIN AND TROY AIKMEN SAID ABOUT HIM WHEN THEY PLAYED WITH HIM? GUY NEVER STOPPED WORKING

You see what Rex Ryan has done in NY, Rob will do the same in Dallas!"

Come on bro, let's keep it civil.

but your being silly, The skins have a real shot, Dallas is a 6-10 at best team ........the 31st place defense last year and didnt improve. I know they will be a little better, but not much. the skins have just set themselves up nicely, i mean they should be in it all the way till February. Why not them....they have the best coach in the NFC in Shanny, and if Beck is any good at all, look out, they will be on fire

but your being silly, The skins have a real shot, Dallas is a 6-10 at best team ........the 31st place defense last year and didnt improve. I know they will be a little better, but not much. the skins have just set themselves up nicely, i mean they should be in it all the way till February. Why not them....they have the best coach in the NFC in Shanny, and if Beck is any good at all, look out, they will be on fire

You could be right, that's the way the NFL works.

Things that people say now that aren't very popular opinions could be true. That's why each poster has their own voice, and at the end of the season, we can see who's right.

Doesn't mean when you come here, we are going to put your team on a pedestal and worship the ground you walk on. You were 6-10 last year too; I don't see where your team has made any improvements.

The media thinks your team is better than ours, we get it. It doesn't mean we have to agree with them.

---------- Post added August-3rd-2011 at 01:22 PM ----------

hey have the best coach in the NFC in Shanny

We have the most experienced coach in the league, during a lockout year - that's gotta count for something.

Many Cowboys fans begged Jerry to bring in Mike, and then when he signed with the skins, he suddenly was a horrible coach.

Give him more than one year, they are just now re-building the team with their players. Don't give up hope, I think you may be surprised in a couple of years.

You could be right, that's the way the NFL works.

Things that people say now that aren't very popular opinions could be true. That's why each poster has their own voice, and at the end of the season, we can see who's right.

Doesn't mean when you come here, we are going to put your team on a pedestal and worship the ground you walk on. You were 6-10 last year too; I don't see where your team has made any improvements.

The media thinks your team is better than ours, we get it. It doesn't mean we have to agree with them.

---------- Post added August-3rd-2011 at 01:22 PM ----------

We have the most experienced coach in the league, during a lockout year - that's gotta count for something.

Many Cowboys fans begged Jerry to bring in Mike, and then when he signed with the skins, he suddenly was a horrible coach.

Give him more than one year, they are just now re-building the team with their players. Don't give up hope, I think you may be surprised in a couple of years.

Give it some time, he needs to read this a few times before it actually sinks in. Be prepared to deal with whining, crying, and an "im taking my ball home" mentality. It didn't used to be his MO but recently he's had a woe is me posting style. This can only be remedied by his team doing well, so be patient, it's gonna take awhile.

Archived