Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO: Torn ACL

SkinsNoles21

He'll be able to help a team in December and January if a playoff caliber team is interested.

Cough my Jets cough.

What this definitely does though is it raises the asking price for fellow one or two year options like Plaxico Burress and Randy Moss.

He'll be able to help a team in December and January if a playoff caliber team is interested.

Cough my Jets cough.

What this definitely does though is it raises the asking price for fellow one or two year options like Plaxico Burress and Randy Moss.

Zippy chance he is ready for the playoffs. At 37, ACL rehab is just going to be too much, i don't care what kind of bad ass well built athletic machine he is, its not possible. It will 3-4 months before he put his full jogging weight on that knee.....not too mention how they decided to get the graft (Patella or hamstring.........(anyone know???) because that part of it is a full rehab on its own. If it was a hamstring made graft, then he has a little bit of a chance to do it, if it was patella tendon, Zippy chance.

Timetable for a 18-21 year old would be at best to be able to go Full bore in 6-7 months. thats Dec - Jan for a young buck, his body is 37 years old....Good bye TO, get out and say good bye......

2009 55 receptions 829 yds 5 tds

2010 72 receptions 983 yds 9 tds

Hardly irrelevant.

The man will play again and be effective.

this is proof of how hypocritical we fans can be. in the past two seasons, TO has put up

55+72 = 127 rec 829 + 923 = 1752 yds and 5 + 9 = 14 TD's..........and we get all "hey, he is hardly irrelevant and he will be effected......yet, he has a total win/loss record of 4-12 and 6-10 = 10-22......yet, when stats and highlights and/or praise is given to some players, some named Romo sits to pee and Ware for an example....you get, but, but they are 6-10......

and i am not calling you guys out, i am agreeing with you. TO can be effective...well he could have been, this ACL is going to end it all, however without that injury, dag on right he was effective, the numbers don't lie....well except the W/L record. lol.

this is proof of how hypocritical we fans can be. in the past two seasons, TO has put up

55+72 = 127 rec 829 + 923 = 1752 yds and 5 + 9 = 14 TD's..........and we get all "hey, he is hardly irrelevant and he will be effected......yet, he has a total win/loss record of 4-12 and 6-10 = 10-22......yet, when stats and highlights and/or praise is given to some players, some named Romo sits to pee and Ware for an example....you get, but, but they are 6-10......

and i am not calling you guys out, i am agreeing with you. TO can be effective...well he could have been, this ACL is going to end it all, however without that injury, dag on right he was effective, the numbers don't lie....well except the W/L record. lol.

There were no real expectations of the Bills, Bengals or of an aging TO the past two years. Dallas is always a media darling loaded with TALENT and pro bowlers and TO was the #1 WR and had high expectations.

Question: TO will be in the Hall of Fame but will his selfish ways hold voters from making him a first ballot guy?

There were no real expectations of the Bills, Bengals or of an aging TO the past two years. Dallas is always a media darling loaded with TALENT and pro bowlers and TO was the #1 WR and had high expectations.

Question: TO will be in the Hall of Fame but will his selfish ways hold voters from making him a first ballot guy?

Answer: Yes. There is no doubt in my mind, the way he acted and his treatment of this game and others AND his selfish ways, he will not be a first ballot guy. Numbers may say so, but the Hall voters will take notice of the whole game he played (on the field and his selfishness....and his treatment to the press etc) and he will get in 2nd attempt or so.....I say or so, because sometimes those guys get skipped and then all the sudden the field of players start to get so competitive that they fall on the edge.....not saying that will happen to TO, but it could.

I hope so and it deflates his massive ego. It's a team sport and he attributed heavily to blowing up so many teams...the voters won't forget!

high Five on that...........

PS: Damn right Dwinsit!

always loved that handle, and being a Def Cord and someone who makes their football living on that side of the ball Its perfect :)

If anything as Redskin fans we should love TO. He blew up the Cowboys and Eagles for us. Yes, he had his share of monster games against us and we won our fair share of battles as well, but it was entertaining as hell. Would you guys rather have him get along with Romo sits to pee and McNabb only to see those teams win a lot of games each year and possibly win a SB. And you are sick of the prima donnas, but the WR position is a known for prima donnas...Crabtree? Dez Bryant? Larry suggesting who the Cardinals should draft? Roddy holding out? can go on and on...

If anything as Redskin fans we should love TO. He blew up the Cowboys and Eagles for us.
I was praying he'd go to the Giants to work his magic instead not Buffalo! Would have been the trifecta!
And you are sick of the prima donnas, but the WR position is a known for prima donnas...Crabtree? Dez Bryant? Larry suggesting who the Cardinals should draft? Roddy holding out? can go on and on...
Yes WTF is it with WR's???
PS: Damn right Dwinsit!

always loved that handle, and being a Def Cord and someone who makes their football living on that side of the ball Its perfect :)

It's all about the D :)

Reports are now that he had the surgery in April, not this month, and they're expecting him back on the field by September.

I think more realistically you're looking at T.O. being signed to a one year contract with a playoff ready or experienced team, placed on the PUP list until Week 7, taken off and activated and ready to go mid/late October.

One. T.O. had a grand total of one "monster game" against the Redskins.

Wow and you are right. He had the one monster game against us when Reed Doughty sorry ass was our FS (a couple games after ST death). He had a couple good games too, but for the most part we stood our ground when TO was in the NFC East. It just seems like he burned us so much because leading up to the weeks we had to play him I was worried about how we were going to cover him. So kudos to Blatche and G.Williams for stopping the fourth best player in the NFC East from 2000-2009. Now only if we can stop Demarcus Ware somehow...

Wow and you are right. He had the one monster game against us when Reed Doughty sorry ass was our FS (a couple games after ST death)....

Don't mean to correct you again :ols:...but it was before Taylor's death. But Sean Taylor was out due to injury, which is why Reed Doughty was back there as the last stop between T.O. and the end zone :doh:...

But yeah, you're right in that Williams/Blache did one helluva job keeping T.O. from putting up big numbers against the Redskins.

On second thought, I'd like no part of T.O. -- Just imagining Brian Schottenheimer and T.O. together makes me feel like we'd have to cut/trade him by October. No WR could possibly ever be happy with Schottenheimer.

Archived