Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DailyMail:OJ Simpson admits to stabbing Nicole Brown Simpson

Ellis

he would be in prison right now had it not been for the system failing in just about every imaginable way.

So...I guess I'm the only one who is going to point out that he IS in prison right now, huh?

Will be for another 9 years at least.

And there are tons of things to blame besides "the judicial system" for him getting off back in 1995.

• 1 year later...

This could be interesting:

"Did a serial killer — and not O.J. Simpson — kill Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman?

That’s the premise of a new feature-length documentary by Investigation Discovery that details the life of Glen Rogers, one of America’s least-known serial killers. “My Brother the Serial Killer” airs Wednesday and contains interviews with police, prosecutors and Rogers’ family, most notably his brother Clay Rogers, who taught Glen how to steal at a young age.....Rogers, who was been working construction in the area at the time, seemingly knew things about the murder that only the killer could have known, including a detailed description of the exact sequence of the killings."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/11/19/documentary-claims-serial-killer-murdered-nicole-simpson-ron-goldman/?intcmp=features

This could be interesting:

"Did a serial killer — and not O.J. Simpson — kill Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman?

That’s the premise of a new feature-length documentary by Investigation Discovery that details the life of Glen Rogers, one of America’s least-known serial killers. “My Brother the Serial Killer” airs Wednesday and contains interviews with police, prosecutors and Rogers’ family, most notably his brother Clay Rogers, who taught Glen how to steal at a young age.....Rogers, who was been working construction in the area at the time, seemingly knew things about the murder that only the killer could have known, including a detailed description of the exact sequence of the killings."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/11/19/documentary-claims-serial-killer-murdered-nicole-simpson-ron-goldman/?intcmp=features

That article doesn't shed a lot of light into why he's the guy that did it.

Never mind.

I didn't notice the date.

---------- Post added November-20th-2012 at 02:07 PM ----------

Made up "documentaries" are becoming more and more common these days. It's sad.

This is where democracy becomes dangerous. You can put together a pretty impressive-looking documentary now for practically nothing. All you need is distributor and your stupid theory is now in the current.

Never mind.

I didn't notice the date.

---------- Post added November-20th-2012 at 02:07 PM ----------

This is where democracy becomes dangerous. You can put together a pretty impressive-looking documentary now for practically nothing. All you need is distributor and your stupid theory is now in the current.

Exhibit A = Loose Change

Archived