Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next time you take your daughter's cell phone away, make sure she isn't armed.....

Tom [Giants fan]

Seriously tho, I hope she gets convicted for attempted murder (under-age or not), especially considering she grabbed the phone back to keep him from dialing 911

He pushed her away, tried to get the phone, and she evidently took the phone so he couldn't dial 911," Blackwood said.

I wonder if that account of what happened is accurate. Seems like a cover story made up by someone with no imagination. The world is a strange place though so you never know.

Also I notice he "pushed her away" after she tried to kill him. Had my child shot an arrow into me that child better not get in arms reach or we're getting the two for one discount at the cemetery.

I'm only 22, but I find more and more that I hate kids today. In fact, I've thought that since I was in high school. Technology has really ****ed up how kids view the world.

I didn't have a cell phone until I was a junior in high school. Instead, I actually walked over to my friends house to see what they were up to. I think that people my age are going to be the last group of people to be able to say that they actually used to go outside and play.

Archived