Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Name for the Orakpo and Kerrigan duo? Osackpo and Sackigan?

corrupt3d

A linebacker's duty entails so much more than sacking the QB to make Sportscenter.

ALA Lavar Arrington

It's like gushing over Geoff George's amazing ability to throw the deep ball. Seriously, the guy made a name for himself on long passes. But what else do you remember about him?

it is never too EARLY to give out nick names,

and they don't freaking have to be earned. nicknames can be given out just to have fun, to spot an early tendency about someone, or to simply spice things up.

Nicknames can be given for endearment, not just for production.

AND FOR GOD FREAKING SAKE ... let's get creative and not use the guys name. i.e. A-rod. Makes me sick. How about using something out of his past, or his home state, his college, hell, the area for his new team might spark something? Who was president that Ryan resembles in any way? See what I mean!

What happened to cool names, Catfish, Dizzy, Double-X, the Splendid Splinter, the Big Hurt, Hot Plate, Chocolate Thunder, The Round Mound of Rebound, Nighttrain, The Diesal, The Tyler Rose, Manos de Pierda (Roberto Duran).

Ryan Balboa and Orakpo Creed....

---------- Post added April-29th-2011 at 09:28 AM ----------

Wow, we love us some nicknames @ ES don't we? On a serious note, has there been any discussion on what number Kerrigan is going to wear? I'm assuming Carriker will still keep 94, correct?

He was 91 at this years senior bowl.....maybe 91.

it is never too EARLY to give out nick names,

and they don't freaking have to be earned. nicknames can be given out just to have fun, to spot an early tendency about someone, or to simply spice things up.

Nicknames can be given for endearment, not just for production.

Sure. If that's your cup of tea, why not? However, I happen to think we do the nickname thing too quickly. Just an opinion. I don't think ill of the people who like nicknames :ols:

What happened to cool names, Catfish, Dizzy, Double-X, the Splendid Splinter, the Big Hurt, Hot Plate, Chocolate Thunder, The Round Mound of Rebound, Nighttrain, The Diesal, The Tyler Rose, Manos de Pierda (Roberto Duran).

Not sure how many of those are cool... Besides The Round Mound of Rebound :ols:

Archived