Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Virginia Tech's Williams Eager To be Main Man

TK

And in yours...it's your world and we're just living in it. You are a moderater on a message board, Congrats.

Bro....You're still going at it? Do you really not get it??

You really need to stop thinking you do know whats going on here and on the board and actually LISTEN for once. These guys DO know more than you because they have access to information you and the local meda do not. Just because you do not like it, does not mean your right.. Put your ego down for a second and enjoy the information.

And in yours...it's your world and we're just living in it. You are a moderater on a message board, Congrats.

Peeps have been trying to tell you something.

So I got you something hoping they'd help. :)

qtips.jpg

Ok, I haven't seen the kid play but just based on the clips here and elsewhere, why are y'all so high on Williams? I see him running away from mid-tier college DBs but that ain't happening in the pros, and his footwork and balance leaves me underwhelmed. Saw him go down repeatedly from an arm at ankles and didn't appear to deliver a whole lotta pop at point of contact. Yeah, his line allowed him to break free and outrun secondaries but I just don't see him as premier talent in the NFL. There are a lot of very large, very nasty guys up front that are gonna rock his ass severely, without the cut and speed to elude them and get away he's gonna spend a lot of time being very sore.

Really not being contrary for ****s n grins, just looking for more convincing evidence.

Ok, I haven't seen the kid play but just based on the clips here and elsewhere, why are y'all so high on Williams? I see him running away from mid-tier college DBs but that ain't happening in the pros, and his footwork and balance leaves me underwhelmed. Saw him go down repeatedly from an arm at ankles and didn't appear to deliver a whole lotta pop at point of contact. Yeah, his line allowed him to break free and outrun secondaries but I just don't see him as premier talent in the NFL. There are a lot of very large, very nasty guys up front that are gonna rock his ass severely, without the cut and speed to elude them and get away he's gonna spend a lot of time being very sore.

Really not being contrary for ****s n grins, just looking for more convincing evidence.

Well, let's take a look at CP back in Miami for a refresher:

nViNHtE14LM

Does he look like a 5.5 ypc rookie RB in the NFL to you in that? What separates him from RW? I have my own thoughts but I'm kind of interested to hear what other people see.

I guess were out of diesel. He brought some excitement during the lockout but guess he flamed out.

I'm still here. Just thought it would be refreshing to go back to some actual football dialogue instead of a pissing contest. For what it's worth I received no less than 10 twitter DMs, texts, and ES messages. You (LL) and jsteelz were highly thought of but the overall consensus on TK was that he was a colossal douche.

HTTR

I'm still here. Just thought it would be refreshing to go back to some actual football dialogue instead of a pissing contest. For what it's worth I received no less than 10 twitter DMs, texts, and ES messages. You (LL) and jsteelz were highly thought of but the overall consensus on TK was that he was a colossal douche.

HTTR

No complaints so let's get back to normal football discussion and hope we don't have a relapse. I don't mind if people disagree or have different opinions as long as there discussed respectfully in the future. I don't think anyone's here to tote the " I know more than anyone " horn at the end of the day, we are have something in common and that's the skins. Never have had issues with tk so he's never been a douche to me. Tk knows his stuff just as much as j and me.

Archived