Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Birthday to Sean Taylor

@DCGoldPants

Easily my most favorite Redskin. He did everything on the field that we as redskins fans hold dear. He played with power, speed, and grace. And by grace I mean he left WRs traumatized from encoutering him.

RIP, Mr Taylor. I regret never having seen you play in person, though I'm sure it would have been a treat.

Happy Birthday Sean...its a tragedy you're no longer with us, and that the world never got to see the conclusion of your inspiring life's story...both on the field and off.

I'll constantly wonder what this defense could have been with ST still prowling the secondary, probably forever...but that's nothing compared to the loss that his family and friends suffered.

RIP Sean Taylor. :(

Those area 51 pics are depressing. What could have been, should have been... I remember someone else mentioning once that ST was up for a new contract the same year we signed Fat Al. His $ probably would have precluded that mess and made it impossible. Plus with a secondary like that your line can't help but get pressure on the QB.

Those area 51 pics are depressing. What could have been, should have been... I remember someone else mentioning once that ST was up for a new contract the same year we signed Fat Al. His $ probably would have precluded that mess and made it impossible. Plus with a secondary like that your line can't help but get pressure on the QB.

With Landry blitzing and Sean playing angel, having DHall and Los in man coverage...that would have been devastating.

Wasn't gonna read this post, but couldn't resist. I dont wanna be selfish but, a daughter lost a father, a mother and father lost a son, and D.C. lost an Icon. Missing out on Area 51 still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. RIP Sean, redskins nation will never forget how you brought it every Sunday, HAIL!

Archived