Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vinny Cerrato, Republican Frontrunner for President

Burgold

Is Reggie Miller a HOFer?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Is Reggie Miller a HOFer?

According to sources, Vinny is throwing his hat in the ring. After a career in for profit business and as a leader in a multi-billion dollar industry, he says that it's time for him to give back.

"Look, the most important job of the President is selecting the cabinet and if there's one thing I know how to do it's build a team" Cerrato said at a $10,000/a plate fundraiser for the GOP. He also says that he's more connected with the working man issues as he has experience dealing with players that come from every economic climate and stuff.

"I've dealt with millionaires and people making the minimum wage and in my career with the Redskins whenever a player wanted to make it they came to me. I know how to make men rich and isn't that what the American dream is all about."

His platform concentrates on three areas... Education (every American should have the opportunity to go to college for at least three years), Economics (Trust the deficit is bologna. For years, people were talking to us about Cap Hell. Cap Hell is for suckers, and the Draft (I believe in a strong America, but if there's anything my tenure with the Redskins proves it's that I don't believe in the draft. If I'm president we will concentrate on trade and not drafting young men)

Cerrato said that he thought long and hard about this decision, but decided in the end that he had to heed this calling. "Too often politicians are disconnected. They need to come down. See a game. Sit in a luxury suite. Be one of the regular Joes." As for inflation, Cerrato says he sees no sign. "Prices are going down, man. Since I left Fed Ex field beer prices have dropped dramatically. It's hard to find an 8 dollar Miller Lite at a 7-11."

And does he believe he can beat President Obama in an election.

"I've looked at the numbers and stuff. Every year, football beats basketball in the ratings. This is going to be a cakewalk."

When asked about his policy on legalizing drugs, Cerrato cut the interview short. But is he a serious candidate. One highly ranked GOP member who requested anonymity said this,

"With his background in contracts, finance, competition, and name recognition... Vinny Cerrato is a name to be feared. Is he a serious candidate? You betcha."

Not funny bro, I WOULD leave this country if he wins..........

You're not thinking about this deeply enough. Who else in America has the same depth of experience when it comes to dealing with trade imblances, bad contracts, and maneuvering admist an otherwise paralyzing deficit? Heck, in dealing with player agents alone he has more diplomatic experience than half the Senators in Congress!

You're not thinking about this deeply enough. Who else in America has the same depth of experience when it comes to dealing with trade imblances, bad contracts, and maneuvering admist an otherwise paralyzing deficit? Heck, in dealing with player agents alone he has more diplomatic experience than half the Senators in Congress!

You think the national debt is bad now...we will be so far in the hole we would have to trade Hawaii to China for picks.....lol (so sad if I actually didn't see this possibly happening)

You think the national debt is bad now...we will be so far in the hole we would have to trade Hawaii to China for picks.....lol (so sad if I actually didn't see this possibly happening)

I think we should trade them Ohio instead of Hawaii.

That way we kill 2 birds with one stone, by getting rid of pessismists like you :silly:

And then trade away the picks.

Nah, we'd be so far in the hole we'd be IN China, but with Cerrato's manuevering all the manufacturing jobs would come back here since the American labor wage would be so low.

(Okay, that may be going too far. I don't know how I managed to combine the concept of Cerrato and low wages) We'll have to ask Vinny to clarify.

Think of all the cities Vinny has made look good over the years. Philly, Dallas, Tampa Bay. He is a one-man revitalization and public pride phenom!

Got to say as a lib, this move by the GOP scares me.

Cerrato on defense.

"There's not much difference between being a GM in the NFL and going to war. There's lots of strategy, you collect intelligence, and you're always afraid them hitting you with a big bomb. Let me tell you I know about the hardships of war. When I've been out on the golf cart watching a practice and a third string player sprains an ankle and I had to cut him. Man, it doesn't get harder than that. I been there, man. I've seen gruesome stuff."

(It should be noted that after saying this, Cerrato proved his toughness by getting up off the ground after three star general Alex Bemany struck him. When asked about his actions, Bemany said that he may have acted in haste and had not made up his mind about who he plans to endorse.)

This just in--

Jerry Jones demands to see Vinny Cerrato's Birth Certificate.

"As the owner of America's Team, I think it's important that we be sure that every candidate is a real American. Besides, his name rings a warning bell. Vinny Cerrato isn't even an American name. Sounds foreign to me. I'm pretty sure Cerrato is Irish."

When asked if he would rule out a place in Cerrato's cabinet if asked the Cowboy's owner responded,

"Cabinet? Hell, I ain't that kinky. Besides, I ain't even come out of the closet officially."

With the first pick in the 2012 Military Draft, the United States selects, Private Pyle.
It was a tough decision picking Pyle. Steve Guttenberg and General Petraeus were also very high on my board, but when I realized that Jim Neighbors was dead that just put him over the top. I had to take him.

Archived