Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY MAG: Nickelodeon to Re-Air Beloved Nineties Sitcoms

ACW

WTF No Doug? Oh well, I watched every Doug episode they had on On Demand over spring break.

Doug and Rocko were the best Nicktoons with Rugrats and Hey Arnold and R/S right behind.

Amanda Bynes Show...really? That's not even 90's. Put in a game show like Legends of the Hidden Temple or Figure It Out.

• 4 months later...

I think All That was a pretty incredible show for a network like Nickelodeon to come up with. A youth version of SNL, complete with cold openings, relevant musical guests, consistent characters (both original and parodies of real life celebrities), and it developed a ton of stars for other kids' TV shows. Plus the theme song, which was really catchy, was done by TLC randomly enough.

I probably could find the vid if I tried to, but since I won't, do any of you remember the Clown In The Attic ( I think ) episode in Are You Afraid Of The Dark? That **** was pretty scary. I think there was another one where a mannequin came to life at night in some toy store.

Scariest episode was the one with the vampire who came to life, right out of the movie screen.

It was like a Nosferatu type of vampire. Terrifying.

Nick Arcade was so ****ing awesome.

Salute Your Shorts should have been added to this list

This show is responsible for me begging my parents to send me away to camp.

Best nick show.

Umm where is Are You Afraid of The Dark?

---------- Post added July-15th-2011 at 04:44 PM ----------

Scariest episode was the one with the vampire who came to life, right out of the movie screen.

It was like a Nosferatu type of vampire. Terrifying.

I remember that episode.

Tale of the Water Demons

Tale of Watchers Woods

Tale of the Hungry Hounds

Any episode with Dr. Vink with a "vrr, vrrr, vrrrrr"

This show is responsible for me begging my parents to send me away to camp.

Best nick show.

Umm where is Are You Afraid of The Dark?

---------- Post added July-15th-2011 at 04:44 PM ----------

I remember that episode.

Tale of the Water Demons

Tale of Watchers Woods

Tale of the Hungry Hounds

Any episode with Dr. Vink with a "vrr, vrrr, vrrrrr"

all episodes are classic. I believe you can find some of them on Youtube. I remember i spent 5 hours watching those one day. I think the one that terrified me was the ghost in the swimming pool. I was on swim team for most of my life and when your that young it was scary lol

So who stayed up til 2am last night and watched these? I passed out after All That, but DVR'd Clarissa and Doug. It sucks that they don't come on until midnight. Why not start them at 10pm?

I did. I really loved it hopefully they'll expand the 90's block and make it start at 10 and go to 4.

I won't watch Nick until they bring Danger Mouse back........

I've got DM on DVD. It's really annoying to watch though because there is a lot of rehashing, etc before and after commercial breaks (and with no commercials it's compressed so you see this more frequently).

Archived