Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Question. anybody choose the Ultra level membership? If so any idea when the first event for the ultra members is? emailed my rep last week and havent heard anything back. hes been less than great. ended up emailing my sales rep a few minutes ago. shes usually pretty good at getting back to me but wanted to check here as well

5 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Question. anybody choose the Ultra level membership? If so any idea when the first event for the ultra members is? emailed my rep last week and havent heard anything back. hes been less than great. ended up emailing my sales rep a few minutes ago. shes usually pretty good at getting back to me but wanted to check here as well

I think that's what we signed up for.  I didn't sign up for the Busch Gardens one.   We signed up for the one that supposed to get you VIP access to some stuff, and invites for food events, or something like that.   Not sure what it's called.

I am signed up for Ultra but I meant to do the business/networking one which sounds like the one you described SkinsFan. I didn’t ask if I could switch cause I doubt I’ll do any of it but maybe. I tend not to make the trip to FedEx unless it’s a game although I have been to a draft day party in the past when my kid was younger. 

As far as I know there haven’t been any events for Ultra yet. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, filmjoy said:

I am signed up for Ultra but I meant to do the business/networking one which sounds like the one you described SkinsFan. I didn’t ask if I could switch cause I doubt I’ll do any of it but maybe. I tend not to make the trip to FedEx unless it’s a game although I have been to a draft day party in the past when my kid was younger. 

Yeah i was gonna say the same thing. Sounds like SkinsFan is signed up for the business/networking membership level

• Like 1

On 5/3/2022 at 1:21 PM, Mrshadow008 said:

I thought i signed up for family and emailed my rep and she reminded me that I signed up for Ultra. I do not even remember what that was so still waiting to hear any more as well.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, filmjoy said:

21 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Yeah i was gonna say the same thing. Sounds like SkinsFan is signed up for the business/networking membership level

Yup! That's what I selected.

1 hour ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Yup! That's what I selected.

yeah I tried to be slick since me and my brother both have separate accounts. With my wife's small business I was going to try and do business networking while my brother did ultra and kinda double dip a bit but I was told there was no guarantee that guests would be allowed to go to events so I ended up sticking with ultra 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

I thought i signed up for family and emailed my rep and she reminded me that I signed up for Ultra. I do not even remember what that was so still waiting to hear any more as well.

Ultra info from renewal:

- Film sessions with Washington Coaches and Front Office Personnel

- Private shopping event at the Washington Football Team Store only available to Washington Gold Ultra Members! Stock up on new branded merchandise with a special one-day discount!

- Host your personal fantasy football draft in a suite at FedExField! Washington Alumni will be on-hand serving as special advisors in a fully catered private suite

- Cheer on the Burgundy & Gold during an away game with complimentary food and beverage, alumni meet & greets, and other special opportunities

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, filmjoy said:

Ultra info from renewal:

- Private shopping event at the Washington Football Team Store only available to Washington Gold Ultra Members! Stock up on new branded merchandise with a special one-day discount!

- Host your personal fantasy football draft in a suite at FedExField! Washington Alumni will be on-hand serving as special advisors in a fully catered private suite

- Cheer on the Burgundy & Gold during an away game with complimentary food and beverage, alumni meet & greets, and other special opportunities

I still don't understand why they did this, why have 3 types of STHs?  I feel like we all should deserve to go to every event.   To me this feels like cheaping out.     As for the Private shopping event.  Unless the discount is like 50% its cheaper to buy the same stuff on Fanatics or ShopNFL with a coupon.     When I had season tickets to the short lived DC Defenders all STH got 25% (or maybe it was 30%) off merchandise online and at the games all the time.  Even the Caps give you 20% off.  15% from the WFT/Commanders/Redskins is pathetic.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Howie411 said:

I still don't understand why they did this, why have 3 types of STHs?  I feel like we all should deserve to go to every event.   To me this feels like cheaping out.     As for the Private shopping event.  Unless the discount is like 50% its cheaper to buy the same stuff on Fanatics or ShopNFL with a coupon.     When I had season tickets to the short lived DC Defenders all STH got 25% (or maybe it was 30%) off merchandise online and at the games all the time.  Even the Caps give you 20% off.  15% from the WFT/Commanders/Redskins is pathetic.

All STH's had a chance to select which "experience" that they want.

I'm guessing that they offered different choices, because not everyone wants to do the same thing and it may help them plan events better if they have a rough idea of how many fans may participate.

I agree with all of you "Private Shopping Event" posts.   That's just piss-poor, and lazy, planning.   To be fair, the folks who put this together were probably hamstrung by stingy management and may have done the best that they could, given what they have to work with. 😕  

Edited by Skinsfan1311

On 5/1/2022 at 8:19 PM, Howie411 said:

Happy to report my request for a 3rd pass to Busch Gardens was granted.    We are making a family weekend of it.  Going to drive down Friday night, stay at a hotel near the park, then we are going to spend the night at the hotel and maybe check out Williamsburg or Jamestown on Sunday.

How was Busch Gardens event? We were planning on going but a sick kiddo last minute changed it.

14 hours ago, psu2008 said:

How was Busch Gardens event? We were planning on going but a sick kiddo last minute changed it.

Had a lot of fun being at the Amusement park, but short of a few photos, it was really something I could have just done on my own as a family trip.  

We  went down Friday night and stayed at a hotel 1 mile from the park.   Got to the park right went it opened, managed to get on the Pantheon before the line got crazy (2nd train of the day).   The weather held up pretty well, a few quick 5 minute sprinkles throughout the day but nothing major.  I think the weather helped with crowds as I didn't think it was that crowded.

At noon they had lunch at the picnic area (though it wasn't just Washington Commander folks) was basically anyone who bought a lunch pass.  I thought that was pretty cheesy, they should have at least reserved it.    Food was hot dogs, (Chili/cheese available), chicken fingers, salad and fountain sodas.  Cup cakes for dessert.

They had Brian Mitchell, Fred Smooth and Rocky McIntosh (didn't know this guy) at lunch taking photos with people. 

It wasn't really much of a "Washington Commanders" event.  I felt they missed an opportunity to make it a bit more "Washington Gold" even if it was just making the PICNIC area private.

I also feel like they should have paid for parking.  $30/$40/$50 (depending on where you parked)  they should have at least paid for the cheapo parking.

fsmoot.jpg

• Like 3

Has anyone looked at the prices for extra tickets that went on sale tonight?  Why are they cheaper than what we paid for season tickets?  For instance the club seats next to my section for the home opener are selling for $142 each.

Edited by Howie411

11 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Has anyone looked at the prices for extra tickets that went on sale tonight?  Why are they cheaper than what we paid for season tickets?  For instance the club seats next to my section for the home opener are selling for $142 each.

Because its NBA model. Each games face value changes based on opponent etc. So games like Dallas, Philly, NY are going to have much higher face values than the jags. Games like Green Bay will likely be higher as well because of the Aaron rodgers factor and premium opponent

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 12:19 PM, filmjoy said:

Ultra info from renewal:

LOL, so you all can be like Dan Snyder for a day. Wasting the coaches and FO's time with total BS. 

5 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

Just got the invite for a film review with Coach Zampese as part of the Ultra package. June 8th.

We can submit questions ahead of time.

Yeah me and my brother just submitted our RSVPs earlier kinda stoked about it even if it is on a wednesday

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 12:15 AM, filmjoy said:

I switched to the Business Network theme and will be attending OTAs one morning first week of June. 

OTA's are part of the business network pack?  Didn't realize that, that is pretty ****ty, as OTA's were always available for all STH.   I always looked forward to going to those.

14 hours ago, Howie411 said:

OTA's are part of the business network pack?  Didn't realize that, that is pretty ****ty, as OTA's were always available for all STH.   I always looked forward to going to those.

Yeah...that's a head-scratcher.

I emailed ticket services to see if it was the run of the mill OTA experience, that everyone attends, or do we get VIP access, (i.e. sideline access, tour of the facility, snacks, etc).

If it's VIP access, and you've never experienced it, it's definitely worth it.   Once I've had a taste of the VIP access, I won't go to camp any other way.   

I'll post here when, (if), they answer my email.

Stay tuned....

• Thumb up 1

On 5/19/2022 at 9:43 PM, Howie411 said:

My ticket rep responded to my email.

You get the VIP experience.  If it's anything like it was before, then it's worth the trip.  Sideline access, (away from the unwashed masses😉), snacks and beverages in a shaded canopy, tour of the practice facility.   I met Joe Theismann at one of the camps and he was gracious enough to pose for a pic and sign my football.  If autographs are your thing, there was ample opportunity to get them. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

My ticket rep responded to my email.

You get the VIP experience.  If it's anything like it was before, then it's worth the trip.  Sideline access, (away from the unwashed masses😉), snacks and beverages in a shaded canopy, tour of the practice facility.   I met Joe Theismann at one of the camps and he was gracious enough to pose for a pic and sign my football.  If autographs are your thing, there was ample opportunity to get them. 

The year before Covid they had a bus that went down to practice plus we got VIP access.  Was great.  They were supposed to have 1 bus from Ashburn and 1 from Fedex field but not enough people signed up, so we drove to Fedex but that was better then us driving 4+ hours roundtrip ourselves.  They also provided break and lunch.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 4:53 PM, Howie411 said:

The year before Covid they had a bus that went down to practice plus we got VIP access.  Was great.  They were supposed to have 1 bus from Ashburn and 1 from Fedex field but not enough people signed up, so we drove to Fedex but that was better then us driving 4+ hours roundtrip ourselves.  They also provided break and lunch.

VIP is the only way to go. If nothing else, you get snacks and something to drink.   Hopefully they still offer sideline access and tours.

I've signed up for the Thursday, June 2nd OTA.

@Howie411

I went to the OTA'S today, as part of the package. It was the best one that I've ever attended. Small crowd, they fed us a great breakfast, complete with omelette stations, sides, pastries,  fruit, soft drinks, coffee, tea etc. They offered water sodas during the entire practice.  

The staff was great.

This topped the VIP stuff offered in the past. Pics of the actual practice were prohibited.

That's Curtis Samuel in the 3rd pick. He was very engaging,  as was Riviera and Wentz. This would've been the perfect practice for kids seeking autographs, as it was a small crowd and the players were gracious.

20220602_080610.jpg

20220602_104636.jpg

20220602_104819.jpg

20220602_104216.jpg

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

@Howie411

I went to the OTA'S today, as part of the package. It was the best one that I've ever attended. Small crowd, they fed us a great breakfast, complete with omelette stations, sides, pastries,  fruit, soft drinks, coffee, tea etc. They offered water sodas during the entire practice.  

The staff was great.

This topped the VIP stuff offered in the past. Pics of the actual practice were prohibited.

That's Curtis Samuel in the 3rd pick. He was very engaging,  as was Riviera and Wentz. This would've been the perfect practice for kids seeking autographs, as it was a small crowd and the players were gracious.

So I actually ended up going to OTA's 2 weeks ago.  I may have sent an email to someone saying I was super disappointed we didn't go this year after 2 years of no OTA's due to Covid......  Anyways I agree on all your points.  There was less then 70 people there, the Food was really good (though we didn't have an omelet bar, but lot of gourmet pasties and what not.   Most players stopped by everyone to sign / take photos.    I think the smaller crowd idea is great.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1