Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FoxNews.com: Mississippi mom charged after son's body found in oven

terrifNick21

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/02/miss-mom-charged-sons-body-oven/?cmpid=cmty_fb_Gigya_Miss._mom_charged_after_son's_body_found_in_oven

JACKSON, Miss. – A Mississippi mother was arrested Wednesday in the death of her 3-year-old son after authorities said they found the child's burned body in an oven. Washington County Coroner Methel Johnson said police found Tristan Robinson's body inside the electric oven at his mother's apartment shortly after midnight. Johnson said the child had been burned in the oven, but an autopsy was ordered to determine whether he died before or after being put there.

:mad: This pisses me off. If she gets no less than the death penalty, it's ****ed up. Absolutely pathetic. :(

Terrie Robinson's twin sister, Sherrie Robinson, told WXVT-TV that people should not judge her sister before all the facts are known.

"She was a great parent, a good person. We don't know what's wrong. We don't know what happened. Do not sit there and call her a bad mom cause that's not what she is," Sherrie Robinson told the TV station.

Bull****. I don't care what happened. If you put your child in an oven and turn it on, you're a bad mom. You know what, forget that...she's not a bad mom. She's an absolute monster who doesn't deserve to have children.

Terrie Robinson's twin sister, Sherrie Robinson, told WXVT-TV that people should not judge her sister before all the facts are known.

"She was a great parent, a good person. We don't know what's wrong. We don't know what happened. Do not sit there and call her a bad mom cause that's not what she is," Sherrie Robinson told the TV station.

Meanwhile the Twin Sister was arrested for blatant stupidity. Fact is a baby was in an oven and dead, how is that being a great parent or a good person?

She is nearly as sick as her sister.

Epic fail... Not the least bit funny.

I loled at the joke, not the situation.

Obviously, I think crazy people make bad parents. It's hard for me to say that someone's a bad person for having a brain that's so ****ed up though. Is it evil, or is there some malfunction in her brain that made this an inevitable tragedy?

I have a daughter who will turn 3 soon. A child that age is an absolute gift. Pure joy...whoever did this should be thrown in an oven as well...

got a son who just turned 3, and i echo your sentiments. unimaginable. no words can express.....

Archived