Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why are Virginia Redskins fans elitist jackwagons? (MET)

BmoreRedskin

If I lived in Winchester I'd have a massive napoleon complex towards NoVA people as well. At the end of the day, we still love our little siblings all across the irrelevant areas of Virginia.

Generalizations are so much fun!

Enjoy your traffic. I grew up in Herndon and just could not stand it anymore.

Enjoy your traffic. I grew up in Herndon and just could not stand it anymore.

Your traffic is even worse, but I woudln't expect a mountain yokul from Winchester to drive much.

I-66 W is a nightmare...

Herndon sucks too...

NoVA has been under construction since I was born.

The whole state sucks balls... FACT

Your traffic is even worse, but I woudln't expect a mountain yokul from Winchester to drive much.

I-66 W is a nightmare...

Herndon sucks too...

You must have a short commute to Ravens games

I-66 W is a nightmare...

Herndon sucks too...

Someones mad our state has money or maybe it's insecurity, lol, rather have construction than a murder capital, enjoy.

original.jpg

FACT: bmoreredskin won't last long on ES

EDIT: on second thought, I think it's your napoleon complex

napoleon-complex.jpg

I-66 W is a nightmare...

Herndon sucks too...

Does anyone else find it ironic that someone from the pinnacle of modern civility that is Baltimore denigrates the entire state of Virginia?

Don't quit now...I'm sure you and Bmore can outwit all of us entitled, spoiled Norther Virginians. After all, odds are we only got through high school and college due to favors called in by our parents.

Well to be honest if you were from maryland it would probably read:

"Don't quit now...I'm sure you and (insert NOVA native member) can outwit all of us whiney, high school dropout marylanders. After all, odds are we never got through middle school or high school without dropping out."

Please forgive my tardiness. Being from reston I was busy selecting a sold gold bust and playing with my miniature giraffe

You only have one? How do you expect him to mate?

---------- Post added March-10th-2011 at 11:44 AM ----------

Well to be honest if you were from maryland it would probably read:

"Don't quit now...I'm sure you and (insert NOVA native member) can outwit all of us whiney, high school dropout marylanders. After all, odds are we never got through middle school or high school without dropping out."

That's true...but at least they get to head down to the ocean and walk the OC boardwalk.

Remember he MOVED to NOVA from MD, you can take the hobo outta MD but you can't take the MD outta the hobo, only hobo's have one giraffe.

EDIT: whoops, mistook onedrop for gibbsfactor....but it sounds about right

That's true...but at least they get to head down to the ocean and walk the OC boardwalk.

Hey, I found one:

Homeless%20Dinner.jpg

---------- Post added March-10th-2011 at 11:44 AM ----------

oh i have another one, i just keep it on my island down in the caribbean. along with my own personal sweatshop where teams of 9 year olds labor around the clock making my footwear.

oh i have another one, i just keep it on my island down in the caribbean. along with my own personal sweatshop where teams of 9 year olds labor around the clock making my footwear.

Makes sense...do you ever wish your island could be around Reston Town Center? I find myself wishing that all the time. Then, I could do some shopping, grab a nice dinner, and THEN lounge on my hammock. Life is so unfair.

Makes sense...do you ever wish your island could be around Reston Town Center? I find myself wishing that all the time. Then, I could do some shopping, grab a nice dinner, and THEN lounge on my hammock. Life is so unfair.

funny you should mention that, im having a full scale replica of RTC constructed right now. ill let you know when its finished.

Archived