Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why are Virginia Redskins fans elitist jackwagons? (MET)

BmoreRedskin

more than a few try 30-40

hell no im not jealous, im a hard working blue collar man and dont deal well with people given everything.

So, all 40 kids you knew from Northern Virginia were "given everything" while you worked hard for everything. You imply that and don't believe you're generalizing at all?

---------- Post added March-8th-2011 at 10:15 AM ----------

202 is the only zip that matters around here.

[/snobby DC post]

:ols:

the fail in this thread is great, charlie sheen couldn't have created a more attention whoring thread if he tried, lol

btw is there any in between? i worked hard for everything i have, but i also had very supportive parents? i guess that means everything must have been given to me because i took advantage of the help that was offered...and i don't live in cashburn, in fact my wife and I are moving to stafford, is that ok with everyone here? i won't be 7-0-3 anymore, should i now rep my 5-4-0?

the fail in this thread is great, charlie sheen couldn't have created a more attention whoring thread if he tried, lol

btw is there any in between? i worked hard for everything i have, but i also had very supportive parents? i guess that means everything must have been given to me because i took advantage of the help that was offered...and i don't live in cashburn, in fact my wife and I are moving to stafford, is that ok with everyone here? i won't be 7-0-3 anymore, should i now rep my 5-4-0?

No in between. Obviously life is black and white. If you come from NoVA, you were handed the keys to a brand new BMW when you turned 16 so that you could get to Flint Hill in time to show off your new designer clothes. No one who grew up near me had to work for anything (or work at all for that matter), right?

No in between. Obviously life is black and white. If you come from NoVA, you were handed the keys to a brand new BMW when you turned 16 so that you could get to Flint Hill in time to show off your new designer clothes. No one who grew up near me had to work for anything (or work at all for that matter), right?

Hey you forgot Notre Dame Academy too TD ;)

Hey you forgot Notre Dame Academy too TD ;)

I'm sorry...I spent too much time drinking Zima at The Academy to remember my years there. What a sheltered, privileged life I led growing up in NoVA...all I had to do was drive a 12-year old car, work 20 hours per week, and attend public school. I'm such a spoiled POS. You know what else I had the nerve to do? Cut the grass, shovel the snow, clean the bathrooms, and listen to my parents.

;)

This thread is one of my favorites in a long time.

I'm sorry...I spent too much time drinking Zima at The Academy to remember my years there. What a sheltered, privileged life I led growing up in NoVA...all I had to do was drive a 12-year old car, work 20 hours per week, and attend public school. I'm such a spoiled POS. You know what else I had the nerve to do? Cut the grass, shovel the snow, clean the bathrooms, and listen to my parents.

;)

This thread is one of my favorites in a long time.

Now I got a car from the fam, but I did still work and earn my stuff and always got the highest grades I could in school. I should have gone to Flint Hill then since I act elitist ;) haha

Now I got a car from the fam, but I did still work and earn my stuff and always got the highest grades I could in school. I should have gone to Flint Hill then since I act elitist ;) haha

Yeah...my car was from my family too. Except it was the old one that was for my sister then me. An old Toyota with 120K miles on it. And I was allowed to drive it to (drum roll please): school, work, practice, and the occasional date where I was allowed to spend my own money. So, it was generous gesture by my parents that I appreciated...not took for granted.

Like I said, this thread is great. I just wish the original poster was around to engage in the conversation still.

Why do you say that? At least we dont drive 50 miles an hour in the far left lane. You're upset because we blow by you doing 90 miles an hour on our way to Dulles while you are singing "Simple Man" with a Miller in your hand on your way home to Purcellville. It seems to me that most of the intelligence and wealth in N. VA came during the dot com and these people came mostly from other states. Most native Virginians I knew growing up loved to get drunk, ride in hayfields and listened to Skynyrd and Molly Hatchet all night long. Is that why your upset? Because we dont drive our cars like a tractor?

1. You're a 46 y/o stereotyping over the internet..

2. What do you think I am? An old man? I'm 17. 75 on the interstate, minimum.

3. 17 year old. Try finding me listening to a song without blasting my bass so loud you'd wanna shoot me.

4. I'm not from NoVa..

5. Drunk driving has killed a couple friends of mine. I don't need to go into detail explaining why I don't do so.

6. http://www.maxspeed-motorsport.com/catalog/images/celica2_f.jpg <<< Tractor? My car idles 25.

i am definitely generalizing about all of nova hell its a big area. but coming from a kid in college who can only base his opinions after the kids i meet here have all fallen into this description. their is a term at jmu called "nova-grime" cuz all the people there are grimey, just how we dont like the people from the jersey shore at school, the thing is they both fall into frat boy category, and maybe back in the day frats were cool, but now at my school we laugh at frats cuz most of them are soft arrogant pricks. i am sorry if i offended you nova people but the same generilziations you mimic, must have come from some where. and thats the people that i am talking about. say what you want but stereotypes came from somewhere. im just saying im not the only one who thinks it either.

however i do apologize again for offending you, i am just a redskin fan having fun with some people online. did not mean to get your panties in a bunch can we get back to football.

i am definitely generalizing about all of nova hell its a big area. but coming from a kid in college who can only base his opinions after the kids i meet here have all fallen into this description. their is a term at jmu called "nova-grime" cuz all the people there are grimey, just how we dont like the people from the jersey shore at school, the thing is they both fall into frat boy category, and maybe back in the day frats were cool, but now at my school we laugh at frats cuz most of them are soft arrogant pricks. i am sorry if i offended you nova people but the same generilziations you mimic, must have come from some where. and thats the people that i am talking about. say what you want but stereotypes came from somewhere. im just saying im not the only one who thinks it either.

however i do apologize again for offending you, i am just a redskin fan having fun with some people online. did not mean to get your panties in a bunch can we get back to football.

At the same time as a JMU student that's a big generalization about NOVA people. Yes there are people like that but also people have earned their stuff and worked for it.

But like you said lets just get back to football

On snap. You just added 7 more pages to this thread. Now Virginians are going to be arguing about which part of their state is better. All the arguing...I thought Virginia is for lovers, doesn't seem like it.

If by lovers you mean incesters, then yeah V.A. is for lovers.

so let me get this straight, basically youre saying....

sorry i offended you if i did, allow me to explain why i offended you, now that you understand forgive me for offending you again and gross generalizations, if any of this bothers you too bad, now that ive had my say we can get back talking about football......

you sound just like all the groups youre describing your particular group not liking....just different. guess what? there are groups of people THERE that think you and your friends are a bunch of tools. probably because of how you act towards others not necessarily of where youre from.

farm boy.

Well when you come to think of it, Maryland's team is actually Baltimore Ravens. Redskins belong to Washington DC, while Virginia does not have a NFL team. With the Washington DC area claiming VA/DC/and parts of MD, you can call anything within a 20-30 minute drive Redskins territory. But as you go further north, you get closer to Baltimore and that's where the Ravens come into play. Also remember that both VA and MD gave up pland to make Washington DC, so they play as part in soil as well.

I'm sick of hearing about how the Redskins are Virginia's team. Last time I checked the stadium was in MARYLAND, and Washington DC is on MARYLAND soil.

Maryland Redskins fans have always been treated like second class citizens for some reason.

PG County Redskins

It needs to end....

That's why it's best not to open your mouth (or whatever the computer version of that is) when you're already admitting to ignorance on the subject. No worries...no one is offended, just amused by your little rant.

Archived