Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Dolphins franchise Paul Soliai

penteboss

Seriously, FML. Every free agent we've wanted has gotten tagged. At least we have good taste.

I'm interested in seeing what Bryant can do, honestly. I wouldn't mind seeing him get a shot with a full offseason if we can't get Taylor in the draft.

Don't mind Bryant as a possible starter. But would prefer we bring someone in and let them compete for the job.

first kalil now soliai. were gonna have to have a ridiculous draft.

although maybe this is a blessing in disguise, itll FORCE our front office to use the draft this season instead of relying on free agents?

When you only have 6 picks total and 2 in the first 4 rounds I think we need to rely on free agency this offseason to better our team.

Teams are throwing the handcuffs on their hoes.... Hope for a new CBA with a rookie scale included before the draft. That'll make teams more willing to trade up if rookie salaries are brought to earth.

Move down to where we can take a NT or maybe Pouncey, fill other holes through picks and FA.

Sidney Rice isn't getting tagged, and that's the biggest one for me. He and Davin Joseph....who may get tagged.

yea but the ****ty part is Rice will get restricted I am sure and I don't know what restriction he will get since he was injured most of last year so I don't think they can put the highest tender on him like San Diego did with Jackson last year of a 1st and 3rd

first kalil now soliai. were gonna have to have a ridiculous draft.

although maybe this is a blessing in disguise, itll FORCE our front office to use the draft this season instead of relying on free agents?

Going to have a ridiculous draft for what? We're not winning anything next year regardless of what we do.

Also, I don't think we would be trading any picks, so we would use the draft the same way even if we got those two.

Well FML thats a major blow to this off-season............

IMO if we can get

Sidney

Poz

OJ

R.Harris

and at least one C or G

it still be a good FA class

That's a lot for 1 off-season. Honestly we can snag 2 of them and some lower tier FA's and still consider it a good FA class. Many options out there. I just hope we spend smart on players who fit our scheme.

Get real people. We cannot fill all the holes we have on the team with what 7 draft picks? And then we wait a couple of years to find out if they can contribute? We need some young FA to help out. This CBA nonsense is really wreaking havoc with all teams, not just ours. Not to mention the individual players having uncertainty about their careers.

I'm sorta relieved to see this guy off the market. Didn't he have work ethic and character issues? Haven't we made the mistake of signing the lazy headcase who had a suspiciously great contract year before? Why do some of you insist on making the same mistake over and over, is it so you can have something to blame Snyder for when it doesn't work?

Archived