Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coach Gibbs and McNabb standing shoulder to shoulder.

tex

Just saw Coach Gibbs and Donovan McNabb standing shoulder to shoulder during the reading of the Deceleration of Independence for Super Bowl 45.

Every time I see Coach Gibbs I get all choked up. He reminds me of Redskins greatness.

This will get buried under a mountain of other posts but I did it anyway just to focus on something positive and some Redskins pride. Lord knows we die hard Skins fans could use some of that right about now.

That is all.

I'm shocked no one here is saying it's a secret signal that Joe Gibbs is coming back and McNabb will be our starter. Hahaha. :silly:

I seriously wonder how 2008 would have turned out had Coach Gibbs & Coach Williams stayed on. Coach Williams ended up leading a NO defense that had arguably less talent than his D here to the BIG 1 last year. I'm pretty sure Coach Gibbs wouldn't have drafted 3 WR's either. O well its all irrelevant now.

Hail!

I can't wait until the offseason to start. Everyone is SOOOO clueless to what we are gonna do. Yeah we made a mistake on McNabb....but this team is about to have a serious roster flip (:. The starting lineup is gonna be filled with hungry guys next year. I love this team!!

I'm hoping McNabb is our starter and that we draft a QB in the later rounds....let's see what happens when we upgrade the o-line, add another receiver and another RB....let's also see what happens in year #2 in the offense....maybe Kyle will make some adjustments as well to better utilize McNabb

McNabb is lying scum. He shouldn't have been paired with a legit legend like Gibbs.

I don't really see how this is either necessary or helpful? So McNabb didn't play well this year? Who cares? He still shows class in public and has had a really good career. Let it go

I thought it was very cool. I'd like to not read into it any, but how can you not just a little? If McNabb was definitely headed out of DC, why would you stick him next to your 3x super bowl winning coach? Gah, please keep McNabb and build the rest of the roster. Were not gonna get anything for him.

Who cares about Gibbs and McNabb, you guys are missing the best Redskins part of the game. Sophia Vergara from modern family was in a commercial wearing a Redskins shirt mmm:)

Hell yea! When I saw that I was freaking out telling my friend about it of course he had no idea who she was but still very awesome.

Really couldn't disagree more. Terrible thing to say.

You don't get it? He says one thing and then lets his agent says a bunch of other things. He then lets his agent completely off the hook. That thing about telling him and Grossman late in the week? I call BS because Shanahan not want Grossman to perform at a subpar level. He's just saying it it to make the general public, most of whom who can't understand the law of the excluded middle if their lives depeneded on it, feel sorry for him. This has nothing to do with dissatisfaction with his play.

Archived