Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Tinkerbell

Gerald362

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I just wanted to tell my English Bulldog Tinkerbell goodbye here. She was the pic in my sig and died tonite. I spent many hours with her hanging around while I watched the Redskins, and just wanted to say goodbye to her.

G362,

My sincerest condolences for your loss. Tinkerbell looks very sweet in your sig, surely in one of her favorite places to be.

I have two English Bulldogs myself and can't bear the thought of either of them passing. Just like Tinkerbell, our male bulldog chills (i.e. sleeps) on the couch wearing his double 00 Skins jersey while I watch the game on TV.

Rest is Peace Tinkerbell and God bless.

:point2sky

Oh man Im sorry to hear this news, RIP Ms. Tinkerbell. Gerald I hope you are able to focus on all the enjoyment she brought you while she was on this earth and not on the end.

From the sound of it you gave her a great home and shared some great memories together, if every dog owner was like yourself there would be a lot of happy dogs running around.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I just wanted to tell my English Bulldog Tinkerbell goodbye here. She was the pic in my sig and died tonite. I spent many hours with her hanging around while I watched the Redskins, and just wanted to say goodbye to her.

sorry man ... real sorry.

that pic is priceless by the way, amazing. :ols:

Archived