Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: AFC / NFC Championship Games

ixcuincle

Poker, please remind me again how it is that you're a GB and Caps fan and your brother's a Flyers fan?

Just kinda happened into being a Packers fan. I think I watched them in the Super Bowl when I was in a formative football year and they were losing, and I wanted them to come back. Took the local team for the Caps as I went to a lot of Caps games throughout the years. Never been to a football game until a couple years ago.

For my brother, well my Dad and all his family is from Philly, so my brother latched on to all the philly teams. My dad's an Eagles/Phillies fan, and used to be a Flyers fan, but after being in Washington for so long, he eventually switched over to the Caps.

My other brother roots for all the local teams. He's also a member of ExtremeSkins (one of the reasons I joined).

Can I get a Geordi?

Just kinda happened into being a Packers fan. I think I watched them in the Super Bowl when I was in a formative football year and they were losing, and I wanted them to come back. Took the local team for the Caps as I went to a lot of Caps games throughout the years. Never been to a football game until a couple years ago.

For my brother, well my Dad and all his family is from Philly, so my brother latched on to all the philly teams. My dad's an Eagles/Phillies fan, and used to be a Flyers fan, but after being in Washington for so long, he eventually switched over to the Caps.

My other brother roots for all the local teams. He's also a member of ExtremeSkins (one of the reasons I joined).

Can I get a Geordi?

Interesting :ols:

Rodgers TD. Better than Starks or Kuhn. Plus Crosby with the +1 :)

Archived