Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Report: Haynesworth wants to play in Philly

Truant

At this point what does it matter what Fat Albert wants. I agree with several posters if we can get a 3rd plus for him outside of the division, do it!!!

Agree with you. And, I would make him sweat and freaking make his life just plain miserable!

wow you guys are so scared of a guy who takes plays off and ****es nonstop and don't want to trade him inside the division. did you see the crap he caused all season. this would be the perfect time to trade him inside the division. We will play him only twice a year..

Kinda silly for Fatso to tip his hand, IF La Can'treporta can be believed. No way I would simply release him and risk him going to Philly. I'd trade him to Detroit for a conditional 7th rounder before I'd waive him.

It's not totally a matter of being worried about him thrashing our O-Line in a game, although it's possible. It's also about him knowing enough about our Defense, calls and things like that. I just don't like this info falling into enemy hands, ESPECIALLY the Eagles.

Kinda silly for Fatso to tip his hand, IF La Can'treporta can be believed. No way I would simply release him and risk him going to Philly. I'd trade him to Detroit for a conditional 7th rounder before I'd waive him.

It's not totally a matter of being worried about him thrashing our O-Line in a game, although it's possible. It's also about him knowing enough about our Defense, calls and things like that. I just don't like this info falling into enemy hands, ESPECIALLY the Eagles.

I don't think he paid enough attention in the meetings to know anything about our calls and audibles. This definitely wouldn't be LaVar bringing the playbook to New York.

I don't think he paid enough attention in the meetings to know anything about our calls and audibles. This definitely wouldn't be LaVar bringing the playbook to New York.

If he didn't, he wouldn't have stepped foot on the field knowing Shanny. He's not an idiot. Just a malcontent who turned into a little *****.

wow you guys are so scared of a guy who takes plays off and ****es nonstop and don't want to trade him inside the division. did you see the crap he caused all season. this would be the perfect time to trade him inside the division. We will play him only twice a year..

i gaurantee you, wherever he goes next season... he plays his heart out just to spite us.

why are you so scared of him?

Who the hell said I was scared of him? A smart football team will trade outside of the division most of the time if not out of the conference. He's not a scrub player when his head is on right, so why send them a good player? If he was 33 I'd send him to Philly in a heartbeat. Despite him acting like an ass this year, he has talent. Send him to another division or conference.

Who the hell said I was scared of him? A smart football team will trade outside of the division most of the time if not out of the conference. He's not a scrub player when his head is on right, so why send them a good player? If he was 33 I'd send him to Philly in a heartbeat. Despite him acting like an ass this year, he has talent. Send him to another division or conference.

You implied it. what if philly gives the best compensation?

You implied it. what if philly gives the best compensation?

Then the GM has to do what's best for the Redskins. If Allen thinks it's best to trade him to Philly, there is nothing I can do. If he goes there, we deal with it. I don't see it happening, but like someone else said, he'll know our defense, but we'll know his weaknesses. Again, if you can send a good player out of the division, you do it. Saying that I want him out of the division is not implying that I'm afraid of him. Any good GM will try to send a good player out of the division. That just makes sense.

Philly knew McNabb was done and duped us. He's 34. Al has alot of good football left in him. We'd have to get alot to trade within the division. I don't care where he goes, just as long as he's in another uniform next year.

It would have to be at least a first or second and third for a division rival to be considered "best compensation"

I agree, the level of compen on offer from Philly would have to be far better greater than anyone else. If you were looking at the difference of say a third rounder against a fourth rounder, take the lesser pick & get him the hell away from our division.

I agree' date=' the level of compen on offer from Philly would have to be far better greater than anyone else. If you were looking at the difference of say a third rounder against a fourth rounder, take the lesser pick & get him the hell away from our division.[/quote']

I think the current rumor going around is a 2nd from Philly for him. Hopefully we can bump that up to at least a 2nd and 4th, if we want to trade with them.

I know many of you do not like Vick but you can't deny the fact that he's an athletic player and has an arm to accompany his athleticism . His decision making is also much better since his return to the league. A player with the ability to make a dynamite play anytime is something that we could use right now.

I know many of you do not like Vick but you can't deny the fact that he's an athletic player and has an arm to accompany his athleticism . His decision making is also much better since his return to the league. A player with the ability to make a dynamite play anytime is something that we could use right now.

It would never happen. Reid said he wants two 1st rounders for Kolb (he was probably only somewhat serious, but he still said it). Even if he did fit well into the franchise's plans, there's no way in hell the Eagles would trade Vick for Haynesworth, Cooley, and a 5th rounder.

Yeah, he looked amazing once teams started to blitz him. Nothing like he did in Atlanta.

You do not trade with your divisional rival.

I do not think even the dimwits still nursing on Madden 2011 are foolish enough to go along with that.

The iggles are more than likely the destination for Oakland's stellar Cornerback Asomugha if he doesn't find a team on the westcoast which would give them two shutdown corners, so why not also give them a motivated (for 2 games) Phat Albert for pennies on the dollar instead of shipping his butt back to the TITanS for the same.

---------- Post added January-24th-2011 at 07:08 AM ----------

Send Haynesworth and cooley with one of the 5th round picks to Philly for Vick and a mediocre o-line player

Troll?

Archived