Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Report: Haynesworth wants to play in Philly

Truant

If the offer was right, I wouldn't mind at all. Motivation is not in AH's DNA. The dude is a fat, lazy piece of crap by nature.

Start out with some screens and run to the opposite side of where he is. That's what teams did to the Skins year 1 and he was gassed on the 3rd play. Hopefully the Skins could also throw in a cart for a conditional pick. Maybe something like a conditional 3rd or 4th if he has to leave on the cart for oxygen like 10 or more times throughout the season. Just a thought.

You don't send AH to someone like the Eagles, where he'll be motivated to ****ing destroy your QB at least twice a year, for less than a 2nd round pick. And since that's not happening, this isn't happening.

I also don't see us releasing him at all, knowing how badly he wants to go to a divisional rival where he'd excel. We'd trade him for a 7th to an AFC team first, you'd think.

lol. what makes you think he'd excel for the eagles? he couldnt do it for us. i'd be shocked if he goes to another team and plays lights out, i just dont see that happening.

That's nice.

Now let's try to trade him to Siberia.

In fact, if Philly is the only team that calls, we should decline and suspend him again.

~Bang

We can't suspend him again....not unless he gives us a reason to do so.

And frankly, I'm not interested in "punishing" him.

In an idea world, both sides (Al and management) would compromise but since thats not going to happen,get what you can and be done with it. :2cents:

Archived