Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tyrod Taylor to the Skins?

VTSKINSFAN5

Wow why don't you jump all over this guys case his first seconds here? jeez some of you are relentless internet trolls i see....

Starting duplicate threads with no substance is more a trait of a troll, than informing the OP of his mistake. Calm down. There is a certain standard around here, and this doesn't live up to it.

The ban hammer should come down a few more times. Tebow, Taylor, who else can we start the same thread on?

Agreed. Its time to really start thinning the herd. The real offseason craze hasn't even begun yet, and there have already been many laughable threads. This one doesn't even have a passable OP.

What do you guys think of VT quarterback Tyrod Taylor going to the Skins? If he did go what round? If not when do you see him going in the draft?

He sucks. I won't no part of him as the QB of the Redskins. Just because you're successful in college doesn't mean it translates to the NFL. See: Cam Newton.

He sucks. I won't no part of him as the QB of the Redskins. Just because you're successful in college doesn't mean it translates to the NFL. See: Cam Newton.

Now I'm no genius, but i'm pretty sure Cam Newton is still in college. So, how has he not been successful in the NFL if he's not in the NFL?

Now I'm no genius, but i'm pretty sure Cam Newton is still in college. So, how has he not been successful in the NFL if he's not in the NFL?

I'm saying he WON'T be successful. Neither of them will. Newton basically ran a high school offense this year that catered specifically to his skills. Why do you think they are saying Newton is a project?

Sorry but I don't think he is as polished as some QB's coming out of the draft.The good thing is he has some upside. A good arm with some elusiveness and is pretty fast. If he doesn't make it as a QB he may be able to make it at WR. I hope he makes it because he is a pretty good player.

Wow why don't you jump all over this guys case his first seconds here? jeez some of you are relentless internet trolls i see....
Geez.. people around here seriously need to lighten up.

Anyone notice that guys who post things like this almost ALWAYS aren't very active members of the community? That's like tourists who visit the relatively nice areas of Mexico telling everyone "chill out, its not too bad around here...its just some drug trafficking"...They aren't terribly invested in the community, and obviously aren't in touch with what is in the best interests of said community.

Anyone notice that guys who post things like this almost ALWAYS aren't very active members of the community? That's like tourists who visit the relatively nice areas of Mexico telling everyone "chill out, its not too bad around here...its just some drug trafficking"...They aren't terribly invested in the community, and obviously aren't in touch with what is in the best interests of said community.

Wait... so since I don't pad my post count to a ridiculous level on every single thread voicing every single little displeasure I have makes me "not active"?

I read this board every day, several times a day. Have done so for a very long time. Never thought to even post because I had nothing to say to a lot of the self absorbed posters on this board. I get hammered and post in threads and say drunkenly angry things about how crappy the team is, and other than that, I really don't do that much.

What I do see is that most of the "active members" don't post much real content, only constant ****ing about all the other inferior posters, trolls, retards, etc. etc.

So yes, perhaps you should lighten up a bit...

Wait... so since I don't pad my post count to a ridiculous level on every single thread voicing every single little displeasure I have makes me "not active"?

I read this board every day, several times a day. Have done so for a very long time. Never thought to even post because I had nothing to say to a lot of the self absorbed posters on this board. I get hammered and post in threads and say drunkenly angry things about how crappy the team is, and other than that, I really don't do that much.

What I do see is that most of the "active members" don't post much real content, only constant ****ing about all the other inferior posters, trolls, retards, etc. etc.

So yes, perhaps you should lighten up a bit...

I wouldn't call it "****ing". ES is a mostly self-policed message board, and we follow the mods' examples. Keeps it cleaner around here. And yes, usually those who have been around longer or who post more often are the ones doing the self-policing...because we care about the quality of the board, and the quality of the discussion.

And, contrary to your beliefs, we also actually contribute to it. Not just drunkenly post negative things, as you admit you usually do. If you're categorizing me as someone who doesn't add to discussion or post "real content", I'd advise you to do two things.

1. I'd look in the mirror, and re-read your own description of your posting habits.

2. I'd check my post history. I might not take kindly to those who lower the quality of the board in general, or those who have no idea how to have a proper discussion/debate, but its because I constantly contribute to the same conversations that they are lowering the quality of.

Starting duplicate threads with no substance is more a trait of a troll, than informing the OP of his mistake. Calm down. There is a certain standard around here, and this doesn't live up to it.

No, you mean there's a certain amount of bungholes on here that feel the need to comment on every thread they disagree with and play the role of board policeman.

If you didn't like the thread, then don't read it. Crazy idea, huh?

Archived