Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

foxnews.coom: EA Sports joins "PC" wave; no "Redskins" for 2012

Teller

WTF... OMG!

I will never buy another EA Sports game for as long as I live. I'd rather play the 2K Sports games that have imaginary teams instead of a Madden with no Redskins! This is ****ing bull****! Just when you thought a terrible NFL game couldn't get any worse, they take out my favorite team! Piece of **** treehuggers can go eat sand. I hope Madden dies of a massive heart attack for what he personally has done to video game football.

Yeah man, go tell all your friends about this, too!

Because if he did the site would be shut down due to all of the chaos. :ols:

Yeah, having a little fun at a few people's expense, I figured would be OK with the staff. Doing something like this in the stadium, knowing the potential ramifications, not as OK. :ols:

knew it was fake the second i read the title - foxnews.coom

And I did that for that reason. Again, didn't want to break rules, seeing as it wasn't April Fools or anything. So I gave the astute reader a quick little ;) without using the ;) which of course would have ruined the whole joke. I'd suggest a CSI career for you spadee. No clue slips by you! :cheers:

Anyway, all in good fun, gang. Thanks mods for your usual understanding of my idea of hilarity. I do appreciate it. And if y'all just haven't seen this yet....well....I'll see y'all in a few months. :ols::cheers:

Yeah man, go tell all your friends about this, too!

I will! Everyone needs to know about this. I'm surprised it isn't all over facebook and twitter yet. I just don't get how EA Sports could make a Madden without a "Redskins" team on it. This is totally out of left field man. I mean I know that we are a bad team but you can't disrespect the fans of the WASHINGTON REDSKINS like this! I don't care how pissed off the Indians are, the NFL isn't complete without the Washington REDSKINS!!! This is an outrage! The people that I told about this are just as pissed off as I am... of course they are all Redskins fans though. Seriously though. I can't believe that Madden would let himself put his name all over something like this. Choke on a turducken you fat ****! Jesus I am so pissed. Also... I would never, and I mean EVER, put "OMG" or "WTF" or any other sort of stupid post-modern abbreviation on anything I was serious about. Ever.

I will! Everyone needs to know about this. I'm surprised it isn't all over facebook and twitter yet. I just don't get how EA Sports could make a Madden without a "Redskins" team on it. This is totally out of left field man. I mean I know that we are a bad team but you can't disrespect the fans of the WASHINGTON REDSKINS like this! I don't care how pissed off the Indians are, the NFL isn't complete without the Washington REDSKINS!!! This is an outrage! The people that I told about this are just as pissed off as I am... of course they are all Redskins fans though. Seriously though. I can't believe that Madden would let himself put his name all over something like this. Choke on a turducken you fat ****! Jesus I am so pissed. Also... I would never, and I mean EVER, put "OMG" or "WTF" or any other sort of stupid post-modern abbreviation on anything I was serious about. Ever.

Wow...someone just got trolled big time.

HAHAHAHA!

Chill out fella...its not true.

Wow...someone just got trolled big time.
HAHAHAHA!

Chill out fella...its not true.

Am I missing something or are you guys? These ****ers at EA are screwing all of us Redskins fans. Bull**** I say. Complete bull-****ing-****. Worst company to happen to gaming since Sega. This is sacrilege to football fans and gaming fans alike! How can this happen? Did I get trolled or did you?

We need to write some sort of petition to EA Sports! We can't let this happen. This is just taking things too far, I can't believe this one bit. I will get started on writing a draft of the petition tonight so that we can stop this. I can't have my Redskins out of a Madden game... unless it sucks like the last few years have.

Am I missing something or are you guys? These ****ers at EA are screwing all of us Redskins fans. Bull**** I say. Complete bull-****ing-****. Worst company to happen to gaming since Sega. This is sacrilege to football fans and gaming fans alike! How can this happen? Did I get trolled or did you?

We need to write some sort of petition to EA Sports! We can't let this happen. This is just taking things too far, I can't believe this one bit. I will get started on writing a draft of the petition tonight so that we can stop this. I can't have my Redskins out of a Madden game... unless it sucks like the last few years have.

EDIT, Damn, I just highlighted his entire post :ols:

Archived