Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Funtime "Blame" Poll

@DCGoldPants

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Its the most wonderful time of the year. When even if coaches and players have changed....the same mistakes seem to live on at FedEx Mall.

So, in the American Spirit of "Blame". Which part of the Redskins Organization is MOST to blame for the repeated mistakes leading to losses?

If you want to vote for Vinny, roll that into Dr. Snyder, DDS. Or Larry "Baghdad Bob" Michael.

Its the most wonderful time of the year. When even if coaches and players have changed....the same mistakes seem to live on at FedEx Mall.

So, in the American Spirit of "Blame". Which part of the Redskins Organization is MOST to blame for the repeated mistakes leading to losses?

Where your poll man?

Don't give me that ****. It's been the same garbage for 20 years and to be honest there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not going anywhere, but I sure as hell am not happy with this god awful product that we have.

I'm not saying you should be happy. I'm saying that if you're going to in essence say you're tired of being a fan, you don't need to be one anymore.

I'm not saying you should be happy. I'm saying that if you're going to in essence say you're tired of being a fan, you don't need to be one anymore.

I'm always going to be a fan, but I refuse to let this team put me in a pissy mood for an entire week which is what they did up until I threw up my hands last season.

Archived