Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Transformers: Dark of the Moon trailer

nuposse87

Shia Lebouf, Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson will all be back. Megan Fox will not. John Malkovich is also in it too. I'm assuming it's not a prequel.

thats what i dont get... is this going to be a backstory of how #1 movie was made and then fast forward to whatever is going to happen. im not sure why they brought the history prospect into it. it would have been great if they used that for movie 1

thats what i dont get... is this going to be a backstory of how #1 movie was made and then fast forward to whatever is going to happen. im not sure why they brought the history prospect into it. it would have been great if they used that for movie 1

That was more of a teaser than a trailer. For all we know, that scene might not even be in the movie.

It's main purpose was to get a lot of attention for the movie, and it looks like it will succeed.

As for the actual story, the movie will obviously be set in modern times. It's just explaining something that happened in the past that's related to "current" events/

Being a Michael Bay movie, the preview probably has nothing to do with what the movie is about. The preview makes it look pretty cool. I doubt the actual story will be as good as the preview.

Cool, I like the throw back, I can imagine that being the opening scene or something. I wasn't surprised to see them on the moon considering that's where the Fallen was located in Revenge of the Fallen. I'm glad that Miss Toe-thumbs won't be back this time, and I'm excited to see this in 3D. All in all it should make for a really fun hour and a half.

They could easily do the dinobots and any other transformer if they wanted to. Metroplex, Bruticus, Superion....I mean, why not?

---------- Post added December-9th-2010 at 05:08 AM ----------

they've tried to go "bigger" in each movie I think. Shouldn't metroplex be the next stage up? Maybe that'd be too absurd...

They totally ruined Devastator in the second movie. Made him way to big and clumsy. They also destroyed him way to easily.

They could easily do the dinobots and any other transformer if they wanted to. Metroplex, Bruticus, Superion....I mean, why not?

Well, the reason they transformed into the dinobots was because it was in the prehistoric era....which they wouldn't do, because that would rule out Shia LeBouf and crew :doh:

Of course, I can't see why throwing some time travel in would be sweet.....:ols:

I just like the whole idea of "blank" transformers landing on the planet, and the deceptacons and autobots basically racing to them and fighting over them so that they can recruit them to increase their numbers, etc. Such a cool device to introduce a new, cool dinobot whenever you feel like.

Well, the reason they transformed into the dinobots was because it was in the prehistoric era....which they wouldn't do, because that would rule out Shia LeBouf and crew :doh:

Of course, I can't see why throwing some time travel in would be sweet.....:ols:

I just like the whole idea of "blank" transformers landing on the planet, and the deceptacons and autobots basically racing to them and fighting over them so that they can recruit them to increase their numbers, etc. Such a cool device to introduce a new, cool dinobot whenever you feel like.

Or they could just crash land into a dinosaur park. Kidding of course. No reason why a rogue group of transformers didn't land of the earth hundreds of thousands of years ago and head elsewhere. They always showed transformers on different planets.

Archived