Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vegas: Bucs Favored By 2 1/2 Points Against Washington

McD5

That's it?

We could lose by 10-14 easily, Freeman is the kind of QB that will have his way with us, should be UGLY

I agree that Tampa is a better team but disagree on the Freeman statement. He's the kind of QB that will kill you if you keep him around. He seems to be the new "comeback kid" in the NFL. I don't however see anything about his game to make me believe he will "have his way with us" anymore than every other QB seems to have.

That's it?

We could lose by 10-14 easily, Freeman is the kind of QB that will have his way with us, should be UGLY

I agree. I watched some of their game against the Falcons yesterday and was very impressed. Freeman doesn't throw pics and their rookie RB, Blount, is a pounder like Brandon Jacobs. I see another long day for the 'Skins next week. I hope I'm wrong.

The Bucs will have a bit of a let down this week. After playing and losing two straight tough, hard fought games against quality opponents, the Bucs will have to travel to a cold weather game(where they have historically struggled)and try to get up for a 1 PM game against a vastly inferior opponent. I don't know if Morris is the type of coach who can have his team mentally ready for that. I'm not saying we'll win the game, but the spread makes sense.

I agree that Tampa is a better team but disagree on the Freeman statement. He's the kind of QB that will kill you if you keep him around. He seems to be the new "comeback kid" in the NFL. I don't however see anything about his game to make me believe he will "have his way with us" anymore than every other QB seems to have.

Freeman reminds me of Byron Leftwich. Tall, not particularly fast, very strong arm, not particularly accurate.

Good Lord! Add a 1 in front of that figure and it might be accurate. We are going up for this game but likely passing on the G-Men. I just want to see some heart and hopefully see what we have for the roster for next year. On the bright side, they stayed relevant until Thanksgiving. That is improvement.

The NFL should spot us 14 points for every game. Only then would the games be fair and competitive.

That would make us 9-3!

---------- Post added December-6th-2010 at 06:00 PM ----------

I think we win this game.

I can see why folks think otherwise, but guys, come on with the amount of negativity (gano misses 3-4 tries) come on, now

I can actually see a win here, we usually respond well. Everyone was predicting blowout to The Titans and we played the most solid game of the year. It would just be like this team to get our hopes back up for a run at a winning record.

Archived