Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suisham signs with Steelers

mississippi skinsfan

They're better off letting Polamalu attempt field goals.
Shhhhh, we will let them find that out on their own :ols:
It's not like there's a bunch of all star kickers waiting to be signed this time of year. The change might be good for both Suisham and Pitt. Of course, I hope it doesn't work out but change was good for Billy Cundiff so you never know.
It would be our luck to watch him kick the Steelers into the Super Bowl. Uhg at the thought of this guy wearing a SB ring.

He did fine on Sunday for the Steelers

He kicked four extra points.

And he stunk it up here, moved on to another team, stunk it up there, then he went to St Louis, stunk it up in the preseason and was cut. Now he's with the Steelers, the 7th NFL team he's been involved with. I'm pretty sure he just stinks.

And I was actually a big Suisham supporter his last half season here :doh:

He kicked four extra points.

And he stunk it up here, moved on to another team, stunk it up there, then he went to St Louis, stunk it up in the preseason and was cut. Now he's with the Steelers, the 7th NFL team he's been involved with. I'm pretty sure he just stinks.

And I was actually a big Suisham supporter his last half season here :doh:

4 for 4 today including a 45, 46, 48, 45 and a game winning 41 yard field goal.

Seems to me like Suisham was in the top 20 percentage-wise last year. It's sickening how much people root against players around here. Just get over it. They're not bad people just because they don't play for the Redskins anymore.

Nobody is saying he's a bad guy, but we get tired of seeing players come in here, play like **** and go on to the next team and play well. Maybe we're cursed. Maybe it's the air around DMV. Who knows, but it sure would be nice to see someone come in and play well for a change.

Nobody is saying he's a bad guy, but we get tired of seeing players come in here, play like **** and go on to the next team and play well. Maybe we're cursed. Maybe it's the air around DMV. Who knows, but it sure would be nice to see someone come in and play well for a change.

That's the thing about a lot of young kickers. By the nature of the position, they bounce around the league until they either wash out or find a home.

Suisham has yet to miss as a Steeler.

Yeah, and he went 12/12 for us in '09 before the Dallas game in week 11. After that he was 8/12, including 2 misses against the Cowboys (where we lost 7-6) and 1 against NO that would have iced the game (up by 10 with less than 3 minutes left). He's a career 80.2% FG kicker, but the knock on him is that he's always been anti-clutch. I'm trying to warn my friends who are Steelers fans against putting their hopes in this guy when the playoffs roll around.

Oh man, I finally have a reason to laugh at/mock my friends who are Steelers fans up here. First Flozell, now Suisham? They certainly are determined to sabotage this season. :ols:

bump.

Flozell has been our second best lineman next to Pouncey. And Suisham has been perfect so far. Perfect on PATs, 7 for 7 on 40+ yard field goals, etc.

bump.

Flozell has been our second best lineman next to Pouncey. And Suisham has been perfect so far. Perfect on PATs, 7 for 7 on 40+ yard field goals, etc.

I'll admit to being wrong so far. And I'll gladly eat crow if those 2 help the Steelers win a SB. But I will say one thing: I noticed today that the Steelers opted to punt from the Bengals 32 rather than try a 49 yard FG. I thought that was an odd decision as the game was only 13-7 at that point.

• 1 month later...

Archived