Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles at Redskins MNF GameDay Thread

SIXX99

Vick was nuts. 4 tds by air, 2 by ground. Over 300 yards passing, and 80 something running. Could have had him for peanuts.

I wonder if Andy Reid is a HoF coach. He hasn't won the big game, but he just wins, no matter the personel.

The Eagle's FO knows how to draft and get FAs...if we had had a FO like that, we wouldn't be anywhere near the position we're in.

There are not many teams built that could sputter that badly in the first quarter on O, and give up 21 even 28 points and fight back to a victory. Like it or not but the Eagles were coached better, and better prepared for the game tonight. OUr season isn't completely lost, but the playoffs will be hard to make without a little help. However, such help won't matter if we don't win a few more ball games... .Let's not give up on this team just yet, there are still 7 more games to come. HTTR!

Vick was nuts. 4 tds by air, 2 by ground. Over 300 yards passing, and 80 something running. Could have had him for peanuts.

I wonder if Andy Reid is a HoF coach. He hasn't won the big game, but he just wins, no matter the personel.

Does anyone really think Vick would be any good if he played for us? He is good now because he has had good coaching and a good team around him.

Well i guess today was the perfect day to have the flu. Strangely I am starting to feel better.

Funny because it's exactly the other way for me. I felt fine when the game began but felt nauseous by the end of the first quarter. :(

There are not many teams built that could sputter that badly in the first quarter on O, and give up 21 even 28 points and fight back to a victory. Like it or not but the Eagles were coached better, and better prepared for the game tonight. OUr season isn't completely lost, but the playoffs will be hard to make without a little help. However, such help won't matter if we don't win a few more ball games... .Let's not give up on this team just yet, there are still 7 more games to come. HTTR!

There will be no playoffs. Not with the Giants and the Eagles in the division. That's not even taking into account the NFC South.

It's symbolic. Rolling over and dying doesn't send a good message.

Who rolled over and died?

We were murdered 10 minutes into the game and it doesn't matter how many times you onside kick or if you called a bomb or flea flicker on every down....

Jim Haslett and his D wasn't stopping South Carolina tonight, much less the Eagles.

We are thread bare on talent on this team.

Wanna blame somebody? Thank Vinny Cerrato for that.

We went into a gun fight with a pocket knife. What was Shanny supposed to do?

Absolutely ridiculous..........

We were murdered 10 minutes into the game and it doesn't matter how many times you onside kick or if you called a bomb or flea flicker on every down....

Jim Haslett and his D wasn't stopping South Carolina tonight, much less the Eagles.

Ding ding ding.

We can't even convert third downs. Do you think Mcnabb needs more flexibility in changing plays at the line cause I swear Kyle Shanahan calls the most retarded plays. Call plays to your teams strengths, not because its your scheme and you are stubborn... sheeesh what happened to half time adjustments. ...what happened to letting your qb call an audible if he sees something in the defense.....

And Shanny is kidding himself if he still thinks we are a few players away from the super bowl.

So true. We definately have to get into the V Jackson sweepstakes and I was against that initially. from the inside out we need olinemen. The only way Rabach, Heyer, Hicks and the Fat Matador at left guard are still starting here next year is because of either blackmail, incompetence or they made a deal with the devil involving their soul.

I want even start on the defensive issues.

Who cares if the Eagles score a few more points? Again, Shanahan didn't even try. That's pathetic.

The only problem with Vick is that he's bound to get injured playing like he does....there's just no way he can continue to play like this at his age and last the whole season.

And oh...you are an absolutely masochist if you spend any time following this team in the press this week....I'm done until the game against TENN kicks off.

Pretty much this! We need Oline, Dline, WRs, RB, LB, and safety!

Archived