Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles at Redskins MNF GameDay Thread

SIXX99

This is why the Redskins stadium always has opposing fans in it. Firstly we suck so there is no point in going to them and wasting money on this product. Secondly it's a good chance the other team will have a great performance and win, so as opposing fans, why wouldn't want to go to the game?

Does anyone believe that NE, the Colts, the Steelers or any other real team would have just given up like Shanahan did?

Hell no. They would have tried the onsides kick, gone for it on fourth.....

Shanahan, what a disgrace. Why would anyone want to play for him?

Gimme a break.

It's hard to face an invasion of the Alamo with a popgun and a bow.

The cupboard is bare. It would've meant jack squat to onside kick the ball at anytime in this game.

Bare cupboard, along with the players on this team that have no heart (Haynesworth,Moss, Cooley, etc) equal blowouts on national tv.

Jim Haslett is an absolute joke. He needs to go back to the Arena League.

We are 3 good drafts(at least a 50% hit rate) from fielding a competent football team.

Relegation, anyone?

I hear the UFL needs more teams. I'm sure they'd happily accept one used, broken-down football 'team' which plays in a major media market.

and a 90,000+ capacity stadium. We would dominate, baby!!

I think we'd have a decent shot at the Hambrecht next year. It will look awesome next to those Lombardis.

On the bright side, I'm not ready to give Campbell credit for Oakland's success, yet. The running game had a lot to do with it, and well, it's just been 3 games. We've seen that.

Well you should start thinkin about it cause we sucked with him and now we suck worse with out.They are better with him, only we could be so cursed.

Does anyone believe that NE, the Colts, the Steelers or any other real team would have just given up like Shanahan did?

Hell no. They would have tried the onsides kick, gone for it on fourth.....

Shanahan, what a disgrace. Why would anyone want to play for him?

When those teams get 59 put on them, then we can discuss this.

Gimme a break.

I don't disagree with your thoughts on the team. I wanted to blow the whole thing up. Get Vick, trade Cooley....etc.

But there is no excuse for the coach quitting.

Losers quit. If Shanahan quits, why shouldn't the players?

Nothing much to say about this. As much as I despise Vick for his personal behavior against dogs, I can't deny that Vick the Quarterback had one of the most dominating performances I've ever seen. Andy Reid looks like a complete offensive genius right now in the way he's brought that guy along and made him more dangerous than ever. I honestly don't think Vick could have been stopped by any defense in the league tonight. I don't put this loss on the failure of our defense, I put this loss solely on the extraordinary play of #7 of the Eagles. My hat is off to him.

Tomorrow we'll ceremoniously burn the game film and move on.

And Shanny is kidding himself if he still thinks we are a few players away from the super bowl.

Exactly!! This team needs a total overhaul. The O-line is horrendous, we don't have wide receivers who scare anyone or that are under 40 years old, the defense, outside of Landry, Orakpo and Fletcher needs work as well, not sold at all on McNabb being the answer at qb, etc, etc, etc. The Redskins are far from being a Superbowl caliber team, hell they are not close to making the playoffs anytime soon IMO.

Gimme a break.

It's hard to face an invasion of the Alamo with a popgun and a bow.

The cupboard is bare. It would've meant jack squat to onside kick the ball at anytime in this game.

Bare cupboard, along with the players on this team that have no heart (Haynesworth,Moss, Cooley, etc) equal blowouts on national tv.

Jim Haslett is an absolute joke. He needs to go back to the Arena League.

We are 3 good drafts(at least a 50% hit rate) from fielding a competent football team.

It's symbolic. Rolling over and dying doesn't send a good message.

Archived