Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN NFC East Blog: Titans already beat the Redskins

MTechnik

Oh Yea.. that game was awesome!! The Redskins went back and forth..

McNabb threw a bomb to Art Monk, and Warren Moon hit Eddie George on a swing pass to take the lead. But that play by Albert Hayensworth was the game changer! I couldn't recall whether Albert was on the Redskins or the titans.. but I do know that play was unbelievable! Jeez what an instant classic!

didn't read the article but it may be referring to a stat I saw earlier today. The titans are like 11 or 16 and 0 against nfce teams.

Dallas beat them in 2006 so that can't be true. We beat them in 2002 in Patrick Ramsey's debut. They are 8-3 against the NFCE in their last 11 which is very good but hardly 16-0. Are you sure that wasn't just NFC teams?

And Matt Mosely, drooling idiot cowpuke homerific moron, gets another simple thing wrong.

Why is he still employed in any capacity, by anyone, anyways? Cronyism? Nepotism? Blackmail?

Or does Mosely just sit, typing away with assistance, at the community development center for the mentally handicapped, and ESPN posts his articles just for laughs?

Pretty bad typo there, but I do hate to say it but I think the Titans are going to beat us this year (if the game were in FEDEX wed def have a better shot of course). Ive been talking about them all offseason, for some reason very few fans/experts acknowldege them as a legitimate Superbowl threat. This is a team that won 13 games just two seasons ago, and this team is BETTER than that team, imho. VY has established himself as a solid QB, ESPECIALLY in the clutch. CJ is always good, and the defense is stacked. Top 3 in the AFC? Jets, Titans, Ravens.

I think the Skins CAN beat the Titans but I feel the Titans matchup extremely well with the NFC East, as its been proven so far anyway.

Titans are the real deal this year. They've been owning the NFC East for a while. I hope we beat them, but they are top 3 in the AFC, imho. (Jets, Titans, and Ravens). They matchup very well with us unfortunately, lets just hope Kerry Collins is playing that game. If Kerry plays, we can win, if VY plays then Im not so sure.

Mosley is a cowboy season ticket holder who is miserable right now. So miserable he's convinced himself that the team he despises -- our beloved skins -- lost to the Titans too.

Ill be honest, i read the NFCE blog on espn daily, and im starting to wonder why.. Mosely litterally just adds links to the 3 or 4 daily wash-post articles, and then scours the web for 10 to 15 independant articles on the pukes. His analysis on the skins is just regurgetated DC Sports Bog.. Oh well,:dallasuck

Dallas beat them in 2006 so that can't be true. We beat them in 2002 in Patrick Ramsey's debut. They are 8-3 against the NFCE in their last 11 which is very good but hardly 16-0. Are you sure that wasn't just NFC teams?

Yea you are right. Now that you mention it I am pretty sure its against the who NFC.

Archived