Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**HOT** ALL ES Fam PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

DeployedSkinsFan88

ExtremeSkins Fam,

Being Deployed can be tough, however AFN (Armed Forces Network) shows the NFL games over here in Iraq....The catch is, though they used to only show the big games, now there doing a Fan Vote on which games to show. Now I have a friend which is a New Orleans fan and they have done this and got the game shown this past sunday against the Browns...i would love to watch the Detriot Game over here...

So I need ALL ExtremeSkins Family to go to this website www.myafn.net and scroll down to where it says Fan Choice and pick the Skins game for this Sunday. Hurry!!! The poll is only open for another 48 hours i believe. After you vote just scroll down and submit it. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks Guys!!! HAIL!

icon1.gif Re: **HOT** ALL ES Fam PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Why am I not seeing the Fan Choice link anywhere?

Is it just too early for me? I'm usually not up for a couple more hours....anyone care to point this out...

**If you click on that link, and scroll towards the bottom it will say AFN Fans Choice...(a rectangular box) lol...click on it and pick the Skins game and Submit...that easy. You want me to attach some screen shots?? Joking of course

Archived