Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**HOT** ALL ES Fam PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

DeployedSkinsFan88

I pray to God that the Skins don't embarrass us with a loss to the Lions with the entire military watching. Be sweet if this thread/news/ES victory found it's way to the players so they have some extra motivation on Sunday.

I think thats a really good idea. Who do we PM, maybe TK, Lavarleap, or maybe Tandler?

:helmet: ES Fam,

Thanks guys for voting!! AFN will be showing the Skins game, they usually show the top two voted on, so hopefully theyll show the Jets games as well instead of the Cowboys.

But don't you get great pleasure out of watching Dallas lose, over and over and over again?

I believe your brother in arms said we do not need to vote on the Eagles game since it is MNF, so the Titans game week 11 we will show our support again.

• 4 weeks later...
or better yet.... how about we just send the guy the links to the streams. they do have internet cafes on the bases ya know....

Yeah, but it costs money and watching a game for 4 hours will cost you a pretty penny watching on the internet in Iraq or Afghanistan.....just saying....Will vote for the next one that pops up

Archived