Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What percentage of Pastafarians are Pastafarian?

Teller

I've always wondered about this. I love the hell out of some spaghetti, but does that make me a true Pastafarian? How does parmesan cheese play into the equation? When you're communing with other Pastafarians, do you use fresh garlic bread, or a hunk you've already used to wipe your plate clean?

I guess when you really get right down to it, Pastafarianism and Christianity are essentially the same thing. In both cases you eat the dude that you're relying on for your salvation. And it'll take someone with a serious set of meatballs to challenge me on that.

Hey, just because I prefer creamy garlic sauce on pasta shells, doesn't make me any less pastafarian. They're still pasta, OK? So all you "it's got to be marinara over spaghetti" people trying to force lockstep compliance can just go twirl their forks.

Hey, just because I prefer creamy garlic sauce on pasta shells, doesn't make me any less pastafarian. They're still pasta, OK? So all you "it's got to be marinara over spaghetti" people trying to force lockstep compliance can just go twirl their forks.

Its not for me to judge what you do at the privacy of your dinner table, but you'll still have to answer to the Flying Spaghetti Monster--may he touch you with his noodley appendage.

The spaghetti monster have mercy on your soul food.

Archived