Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles are 1st in the Division I guess....

Chase M

Did anyone see the play where D. Jackson got nailed?

The refs called personal foul for hitting a defenseless receiver. Only problem was he had the ball. How in the world do you call a receiver defenseless when he has the ball?

I agree. It was an extraordinarily hard hit, but it looked legal to me. Jackson had the ball, and Robinson's shoulder made the primary contact.

Did anyone see the play where D. Jackson got nailed?

The refs called personal foul for hitting a defenseless receiver. Only problem was he had the ball. How in the world do you call a receiver defenseless when he has the ball?

I saw this also and debated if I should start a thread asking.....I didn't understand that call but I'm no expert on the rules. Was that a bad call or am I missing something? That had to hurt though.

I agree. It was an extraordinarily hard hit, but it looked legal to me. Jackson had the ball, and Robinson's shoulder made the primary contact.

Awful officiating all around in that game. As I type this theres another bad call. After our game last week...man they need to do something about the refs, I'm serious.

Jeez, will some of you get over it already? There's a 3 way tie for first in the NFC East. The tie breakers are just that, tie breakers, and they don't mean squat for regular season standings.

Thats one of the stupidest things I've ever read in awhile

How can you say tiebreakers dont matter? We're first place. They can claim the same record but they aren't 2-0 in the division. So thus they aren't first place

Thats one of the stupidest things I've ever read in awhile

How can you say tiebreakers dont matter? We're first place. They can claim the same record but they aren't 2-0 in the division. So thus they aren't first place

Like a lot of people on here are saying, its not a big deal. Im not going to loss sleep over this. But I do agree with you on this! Right now the records are tied at 3-2, when there is a tie, you go to the tie breaker where we are 0-2, which means were are definetly in 1st. Im hopeing we are still in 1st after today, but we have a very tough game tonight and so far it looks like the Giants and the Eagles are gonna get a win.

Like a lot of people on here are saying, its not a big deal. Im not going to loss sleep over this. But I do agree with you on this! Right now the records are tied at 3-2, when there is a tie, you go to the tie breaker where we are 0-2, which means were are definetly in 1st. Im hopeing we are still in 1st after today, but we have a very tough game tonight and so far it looks like the Giants and the Eagles are gonna get a win.

We're 0-2? you mean 2-0 ;)

We know who is in first place. Let's keep flying under the Radar. We keep getting better every week, and them before you know it BOOM!!! Were in the playoffs and the talking heads will start into the, "You know I knew it all along that this team had a lot of........ Blah Blah... "

Archived